All reviews concierge department spring vacation mini mart recommend villa hospitality room sales pitch amazing week a short taxi ride pools were clean girls trip the bell boy third floor no gracias bedroom suite water aerobics all inclusive package activities staff
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed her for 5 nights 6 days and had a truly delightful time. The food is great as well as the service. Everyone is attentive and polite. The beach is small but enough. We had the all inclusive which feed us well and the variety is amazing.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Mar Beach Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your amazing words, for your time and dedication to write your experience, we strive to exceed your expectations and making sure that you feel better than home.

We will pass on your words of praise to those that were involved in helping to insure that all were happy with this vacation and let them know that their efforts are very appreciated.

We look forward to being of service to you and yours in the future when you come home once again.

Kind regards,

The Management
Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Karina Marmolejo concierge was great. Took very good care of me and my family. Iris Luna helped my family so much with getting the rooms for our vacation. These ladies made our vacation more enjoyable!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

This was my 1st visit to Villa del Palmar in Puerto Vallarta. I have to share the experience was perfect. Check in was quick, rooms are big and clean and the staff very friendly and eager to help. I have to give a shout out to Victor. There have been few times in my life where I was completely wowed and Victor is now at the head of the class. His attention to detail for me was amazing. If you come here, reach and ask for Victor. He will make your vacation the best ever. I promise!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank dukeofgravitas
Reviewed 16 July 2018

This was our first trip to Puerto Vallarta. The property is quite nice and our room was great, with a view of the pool and the ocean. About the only complaint I have about the room is that internet service was US$10 per day per device. Also, next time I will probably not go in summer; the humidity was oppressive at times. The restaurants on property were very good, and they reflect the quality of the food at restaurants throughout PV, which was really, really excellent. Special thanks to housekeeper Concha, front desk Victor, and waiter Ernesto R., all of whom made our stay better.

Room tip: We were on the fourth floor one building from the beach, giving us a view of the pool and the ocean.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Having been at this resort a few times, we keep coming back because it is so relaxing and refreshing. The pools are fabulous and the food is just great. The service is also top notch. Location is excellent and is within walking distance of many stores and restaurants. Also it is a short taxi ride to the Malecon, which is a fancy boardwalk with entertainment, restaurants, small stores and great exercise. We love this place. The weather can't be beat. Depending on the time of year, you'll have rain and humidity and at other times just great sunshine and temperatures.

Date of stay: October 2017