All reviews concierge department villa group spring vacation mini mart one bedroom suite seafood place recommend villa check in process hospitality room sales pitch amazing week pools were clean a short taxi ride girls trip the bell boy third floor no gracias
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Karina Marmolejo concierge was great. Took very good care of me and my family. Iris Luna helped my family so much with getting the rooms for our vacation. These ladies made our vacation more enjoyable!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

This was my 1st visit to Villa del Palmar in Puerto Vallarta. I have to share the experience was perfect. Check in was quick, rooms are big and clean and the staff very friendly and eager to help. I have to give a shout out to Victor. There have been few times in my life where I was completely wowed and Victor is now at the head of the class. His attention to detail for me was amazing. If you come here, reach and ask for Victor. He will make your vacation the best ever. I promise!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank dukeofgravitas
Reviewed 16 July 2018

This was our first trip to Puerto Vallarta. The property is quite nice and our room was great, with a view of the pool and the ocean. About the only complaint I have about the room is that internet service was US$10 per day per device. Also, next time I will probably not go in summer; the humidity was oppressive at times. The restaurants on property were very good, and they reflect the quality of the food at restaurants throughout PV, which was really, really excellent. Special thanks to housekeeper Concha, front desk Victor, and waiter Ernesto R., all of whom made our stay better.

Room tip: We were on the fourth floor one building from the beach, giving us a view of the pool and the ocean.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Having been at this resort a few times, we keep coming back because it is so relaxing and refreshing. The pools are fabulous and the food is just great. The service is also top notch. Location is excellent and is within walking distance of many stores and restaurants. Also it is a short taxi ride to the Malecon, which is a fancy boardwalk with entertainment, restaurants, small stores and great exercise. We love this place. The weather can't be beat. Depending on the time of year, you'll have rain and humidity and at other times just great sunshine and temperatures.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 30 June 2018

This was the 8th time I have stayed , and will return later in the year. The staff is excellant and courteous. the hotel is not too big as to seem impersonable. The location is great, only 3 blocks form super market, with a conveniant deli on site. The bus stop is only 1 block away, amd the hotel is very good on telling you about bus and taxi rates.

Date of stay: May 2018