5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$85
PricelineUS$85
Hotels.comUS$84
TripadvisorUS$84
Agoda.comUS$85
Trip.comUS$126
All reviews private pool mountain view dipping pool new wing aroma restaurant hotel feel los tres individual pools super che location location location all inclusive type sign a waiver construction noise small hotel lovely little hotel late february juan jose
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

The staff is warm and friendly! We ate breakfast at Marea this morning, it was delicious. Our waiter spent time sharing local information, very friendly and helpful. Tonight, we ate dinner at Aroma. Outstanding! The experience was incredible, we will definitely tell friends and family about this place. We'll be back!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 10 February 2021 via mobile

So, all day they play this boom boom garbage made for adolescents at the pool... You have to ask them to change the music to anything else like I dunno jazz, pop, rock... Classical, latin ... Just a few genres from the top of my head - and they finally turn it off. When the night comes you gotta get out of bed after 23:15 to tell them to kill the same garbage noise in the pool area. Lots of room for improvement if you want to be a hotel. If you run this as a disco I am ina wrong place and don't advertise rooms. Even tourists need some sleep you know.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 5 February 2021 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary at Quinta Bella for 2 wonderful weeks. This small, quiet hotel on the beach was just perfect for us. We slept with the sounds of the waves. We never even turned on the air conditioning.The staff was attentive to our needs, and made sure they learned our names from the first day. Great service at the pool for drinks and snacks. Thank you Juan. Breakfasts at Marea overlooking the ocean were spectacular. Best Mexican breakfasts. All the staff wore masks and greeted us with hand sanitizer. Cleaned our tables often. Thank you Ana.
We are "foodies* and loved the other 3 restaurants . The 6 course meal was a treat at Terraza del Mar. The Korean shabu shabu at Uno was a first for us and delicious. The grilled meat there was tasty too. We loved Aroma and ate there often. Fantastic catch of the day. Again the service was outstanding. The hotel is close to both towns. A long walk or a inexpensive taxi ride. I was sad to leave but want to return next year. This hotel was perfect for a quiet getaway. Gracias a todos!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

Last night we dined at Aroma to breakfast at Marea well I'm pretty direct to the point.
Both were 5 star
Supper was 5 star service just as good
Breakfast well I'm a big eater and
Bacon perfect
Eggs perfect
Toast baked fresh
Coffee great
This is on our list and anyone looking g for the best view for breakfast. This is it
The service and food is amazing as was the view.
Easy when its 25 celcius at 9 am
Great job
Staff and owners you do an amazing job
Next day breakfast again
Amazing. Met a lady I'll call her
Ocean she was amazing to talk to
She was their PR person.
Great communication in both
English and Spanish
Again quality counts this place us there. Would stay here but better deal was found I showed her.
We will be back to eat

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 16 December 2020 via mobile

My advice to you is try to stay in a less popular beach, for example Mazunte. You will pay less or the same for much more. Quinta Bella provides small, noisy, uncomfortable, but clean, and most rooms with bad views for about 125-150 usd per night. Use your money at a different beach in Oaxaca. Youtubers get the nicest rooms at their visits and you go there thinking they will treat you the same haha. You get whatever for your money.

Date of stay: December 2020