Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
SAVE US$173
PricelineUS$63
TravelocityUS$50
Lol.travelUS$223
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2020

Friendly staff and an excellent pool and bar area. Rooms are satisfactory but beds not especially comfortable (and with ill-fitting sheets). Noise carries from the corridors too so not the quiestest of rooms either.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank UKMALETRAVELLER
Reviewed 10 February 2020 via mobile

Our “Home” hotel- this little hotel is an underrated spot in Santa Cruz- helpful and friendly staff - great pool - never crowded- pleasant rooms - super clean and very good food - and lots of it. Highly attentive to anything you need!! We loved all the conversations from each and everyone at Hotel Santa Cruz... shout out to Brenda - very charming young woman- we learned a lot from her... !!! gotta check it out!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2019

We are to desapointed about the service, specialy in the restaurant. The waiters were unfriendly, and the wait for the food was large. The food was terrible, they ofered us the children menu, but the porcions was for an adult. The place is nice, but is just to sleep.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Ruth Marisol R
Reviewed 21 May 2019 via mobile

This place have a great area to spend time with your family it's quiet pretty the only issue we found is the customer service, it's really slow they don't care about the maintenance and in my own case I asked three times for their attention. No body answered. The dirty dishes from another visitors where there for a long time until I picked them up and took them to the bar.
They need to improve.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank redsunselassie
Reviewed 31 March 2019 via mobile

Great value for the price. The hotel is pretty, the staff are nice, the restaurant has good breakfast, the pool is nice (watch out for ants, I got bit), there is a bar by the pool and live music on weekends. The bedrooms are clean and pretty, the bed is nice and comfortable, I thought the bathroom could use some updating but its not bad. Location is great, there are restaurants and bars nearby, even doctor and pharmacy nearby, and great beaches are a short and cheap taxi ride away. The only problem I had was the room key system was not working so every time you needed to get into your room you had to notify the front desk and wait for a hotel worker to come open your room for you. They were cheerful about it anyway but it was a little annoying having to wait to get in my room. Overall I would stay here again I liked it.

Date of stay: March 2019