See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Location OK, on a boulevard. It is good if you have your own transportation.
Cleanliness Very good. Service Friendly.
Price OK. Pool area Crowded. Garden is not too fancy.

Service friendly at breakfast.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2017

The hotel is not the most luxurious hotel (i.e. do not expect your Dreams or Secrets type 4 & 5 hotel all inclusive) however I found it to be extremely comfortable place to spend two weeks.
It has a lovely pool and bar area. The restaurant is good, and the guacamole is one of the most delicious I had. The staff do not speak much English but they do try hard to understand and accommodate you. Brenda in particular at breakfast was really nice and friendly and is a real asset to the team. The room itself was comfortable with a very powerful air conditioning unit. The shower looked a little basic at first appearances but in the end turned out to be fine. We were overlooking the pool and had good wifi in our room. I cannot fault the cleanliness at this hotel - the cleaning staff do a fantastic job. The only two things I think would improve this hotel is if they didn't play music loudly in the morning by the pool area, and if they had coffee making facilities in the rooms. All things considered, I think this hotel is exceptional value for money and would not hesitate to return here and I hope I do one day.

Room tip: Rooms with a pool view may be noisy in the mornings. I slept with ear plugs so it was not much of an issue.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank purpleheadpigeon
Reviewed 1 September 2017

The hotel is pretty basic at everything. The staff isn't very kind. The rooms and bathrooms aren't the best. The tour is (just) fine. We even booked a tour with a company inside the hotel, and it wasn't what they offered at all.
The parking lot has a very strong garbage smell.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2017

This was a 4 day last minute trip, to get away from the cold. YES we found the sun! Check in and out was very quick. The hotel room was okay, a fridge and coffee maker would be ideal and for a 4 star the bathroom should have been cleaner and the shower should not have water pooling (not draining fast enough). I do not think this is a 4 star hotel, maybe a 3 star but not any more. Amenities in the area are amazing, you do not have to eat at the hotel there are lots of small places to go to, beach is very close people are very friendly, the grocery store was quite the walk but a taxi is super cheap (170-200MXN can get you to the airport), haggle haggle haggle and stand firm, the one taxi driver started at 450MXN to go from the airport to the hotel and then settled for 200MXN. Overall for what I spent the hotel was good, I would go back but not for the same price I paid.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tarlok B
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

There were a few things about this place that were disappointing. The wifi didn't work, and the bathrooms were super basic. However the location is great, and there was a girl there named Zach-la I think it was who was amazing, and I would go back there just to see her and get her info on huatulco. The beds were comfortable and the air conditioning worked well.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple