13 people are viewing this hotel
4 977
2 975
4 977
2 975
All reviews snorkel beach mar section the mexican restaurant middle beach belly dancer fish main beach a la carte restaurants bella vista main bar club med mobility issues secret beach la crucecita tennis courts nice beaches huge resort
Selected filters
3 - 8 of 9 418 reviews
Reviewed 12 April 2021

This has been my favourite resort so far. Went in 2019 and can’t wait to go back. At first we were shocked when we realized the walking/climbing to get to and from our room (if you don’t take the rides) but once we got used to it, we didn’t mind it. Nit a place to go if you need accessibility. All of the different el a cart restaurants at the time were quite nice. We loved the calm beach.

Date of stay: May 2020
2  Thank Sue S
Brisas Huatulco, General Manager at Las Brisas Huatulco, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

It´s quite a thrill to find out on such kind recognition regarding your latest experience at Las Brisas Huatulco, we sincerely thank you for choosing us lo live a pleasant time and we´ll be definitely looking forward your next visit.

Best regards

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Service was excellent, I would recommended it and revisit again for sure 100 %percent and do the boat tour and jet ski, the hotel is like a private nature resort everything is there to enjoy the weather was perfect in March no rain days to enjoy the outdoors under the palm trees day and cools nights.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brisas Huatulco, General Manager at Las Brisas Huatulco, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

It truly is a thrill to find out on such open recognitions regarding your latest experience at Las Brisas Huatulco, thank you so much for choosing us, we´ll be definitely looking forward your next visit.

Best regards

Reviewed 20 February 2021

We love how clean and friendly staff they have here at las brisas. Due to Covid they take necessary measures and we felt that the pool was to ourselves at times which it was great. Negative part is that entertainment needs to be added more around hotel.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 4 February 2021

6th time here, much improved over the last number of stays. We were a group of 3, of 4 Canadians on the entire resort!! Covid has killed travel to Mexico and Huatulco is hurting. Resort was at 12% capacity(hope that never happens to them again). So that changes things.
Service was excellent, all the staff were over the top friendly and helpful. Excellent Covid protocols, we were checked for temperature , handsantizer everywhere, staff masked/gloved,drinks in disposable cups, guests masked walking to and from locations, transports sanitized, luggage sanitized,silverware and plates wrapped and sanitized, all made us feel safer than at home!
Restaurants were limited to one or two per night, food was excellent in all. I compare to Secrets as my option hotel, and with the exception of deserts , they were equal too or better than Secrets. Bravo (best plate was the Duck Tinga Tacos in Mexican, and the room service Mexican and hawaiin pizzas were an excellent late night surprise). Buffet at noon had about half of normal selection with servers filling plates and handing them to you when done(renovated room looks great!!) Each day had a different Mexican plated entree, loved that! Breakfast was by the ocean in the Mexican restaurant , omelet station was open, small buffet and a selection of fruit, cereal, and pastries.
Rooms were clean, no odours, perfect firmness on the bed, great view.
Sports staff went above and beyond to provide kayaks, paddle board and sail boat which we used every day. Even helped us when we had a kayak flip, great job guys!!
Beaches clean, snorkelling was cloudy two days out of 8, still nice warm water. Towel cards were gone, (huge upgrade) new white towels, impressed.
Drinks took a huge leap forward, no more Sol, had Modelo Especial, Dos Equis, Indio, Victoria, very impressed with beer selection. Palomas had a good mixing tequila in them , still cant drink mezcal though.
The property is huge and has some dated looking buildings, but the grounds are well kept, lots of birds, iguanas and plants to look at. Throughly enjoyed this trip and will definately go back once normal returns.

Room tip: Views vary with booking, beach club give excellent view, but big price bump.
Date of stay: January 2021
3  Thank FarAway10316
Reviewed 3 February 2021

I don't know how many of the staff I can compliment on my stay! First, there was Ezmerelda making sure I always had a nice cold drink on the beach. Then there were Roberto and Lorenzo, proudly serving meals and ensuring that my friends and I were well fed. Finally, there was Daniel, I believe one of the management team, asking us, personally, how we were enjoying our stay. How many more things can I rave about? The beautiful room in the Mare section? The funny chickens at breakfast time to remind me of my chicken farm in Canada? The sparkling clean facilities? I really could go on and on and on....

Date of stay: January 2021