11 people are viewing this hotel
4 845
2 932
4 845
2 932
All reviews snorkel beach mar section the mexican restaurant middle beach belly dancer fish main beach a la carte restaurants bella vista main bar club med mobility issues la crucecita secret beach tennis courts nice beaches huge resort
Selected filters
3 - 8 of 9 216 reviews
Reviewed 4 February 2021

6th time here, much improved over the last number of stays. We were a group of 3, of 4 Canadians on the entire resort!! Covid has killed travel to Mexico and Huatulco is hurting. Resort was at 12% capacity(hope that never happens to them again). So that changes things.
Service was excellent, all the staff were over the top friendly and helpful. Excellent Covid protocols, we were checked for temperature , handsantizer everywhere, staff masked/gloved,drinks in disposable cups, guests masked walking to and from locations, transports sanitized, luggage sanitized,silverware and plates wrapped and sanitized, all made us feel safer than at home!
Restaurants were limited to one or two per night, food was excellent in all. I compare to Secrets as my option hotel, and with the exception of deserts , they were equal too or better than Secrets. Bravo (best plate was the Duck Tinga Tacos in Mexican, and the room service Mexican and hawaiin pizzas were an excellent late night surprise). Buffet at noon had about half of normal selection with servers filling plates and handing them to you when done(renovated room looks great!!) Each day had a different Mexican plated entree, loved that! Breakfast was by the ocean in the Mexican restaurant , omelet station was open, small buffet and a selection of fruit, cereal, and pastries.
Rooms were clean, no odours, perfect firmness on the bed, great view.
Sports staff went above and beyond to provide kayaks, paddle board and sail boat which we used every day. Even helped us when we had a kayak flip, great job guys!!
Beaches clean, snorkelling was cloudy two days out of 8, still nice warm water. Towel cards were gone, (huge upgrade) new white towels, impressed.
Drinks took a huge leap forward, no more Sol, had Modelo Especial, Dos Equis, Indio, Victoria, very impressed with beer selection. Palomas had a good mixing tequila in them , still cant drink mezcal though.
The property is huge and has some dated looking buildings, but the grounds are well kept, lots of birds, iguanas and plants to look at. Throughly enjoyed this trip and will definately go back once normal returns.

Room tip: Views vary with booking, beach club give excellent view, but big price bump.
3  Thank FarAway10316
Reviewed 3 February 2021

I don't know how many of the staff I can compliment on my stay! First, there was Ezmerelda making sure I always had a nice cold drink on the beach. Then there were Roberto and Lorenzo, proudly serving meals and ensuring that my friends and I were well fed. Finally, there was Daniel, I believe one of the management team, asking us, personally, how we were enjoying our stay. How many more things can I rave about? The beautiful room in the Mare section? The funny chickens at breakfast time to remind me of my chicken farm in Canada? The sparkling clean facilities? I really could go on and on and on....

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 January 2021

My wife and I stayed for 4 nights and we loved this hotel. Property is huge, be ready to walk, a lot, up and down hills. This was great for us because we are looking for outdoors time and some excercise. You can have a golf cart drive you around if you want.
The beaches are beautiful. 4 private beaches for the property. Very protected area in Tangolunda bay, although we did not see big seas at all in the area while we were there.
We took breakfast only package because we like having our dinners out in a town.3 dollar taxi ride to Santa Cruz with lots of good dining options. Breakfast every morning was really good.
Every employee we came in contact with was friendly and helpful. We will return someday.

2  Thank ronniet94
Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

I have stayed in many All Inclusive hotels around Mexico & Spain but this one hands down has the best food, it is real fine dining and attention to detail. The drinks are not watered down and are rather strong too lol! Lovely friendly staff with fun activities to do as a family. The rooms maybe older style but fabulous and ours was huge. Love it would highly recommend

2  Thank CMP3
Brisas Huatulco, Director General at Las Brisas Huatulco, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

It really is a thrill to find out on such kind recognitions regarding your recent experience at Las Brisas Huatulco, we sincerely thank you for every insight , it's an honor to have your highest recommendations, we´ll be definitely looking forward your next visit.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 14 January 2021

8 family members and I were here for 7 nights one week before covid 19 shut down everything. We were eager to travel and arrived on a very hot day . We spent 2 hours just getting our rooms set up ,only to be but in dirty room. Smell was bad. We got moved, for more money to better location, but there was no balcony, and the golf cart ride was too long from main lobby. Every room is built into mountain side and offer great views, but are not acceptable by foot by elderly like myself and my family.

Room tip: Top of mountain rooms!!
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank timpR8210RC
Brisas Huatulco, Director General at Las Brisas Huatulco, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

We thank you for your visit and truly sorry about the aforementioned disliking, regarding the balcony in rooms, they´re subject to availability if it was not required in advance, respectfully, we can state that we´ve been welcoming large families all along over seventeen years -elder customers included- that have been returning for even more than a dozen times, though, it is understandable that a big place with 4 beaches, 1 botanical garden, 1 spa, 19 sport courses, 1 gymnasium, 4 pools, 7 restaurants, etc...it's not for everybody else's taste and we´ll certainly make a positive use of the criticism in order of improve our actuality-

Best regards