10 people are viewing this hotel
4 866
2 935
4 866
2 935
All reviews snorkel beach mar section the mexican restaurant middle beach belly dancer fish main beach a la carte restaurants bella vista main bar club med mobility issues secret beach la crucecita tennis courts nice beaches huge resort
Selected filters
4 - 9 of 9 242 reviews
Reviewed 3 February 2021

I don't know how many of the staff I can compliment on my stay! First, there was Ezmerelda making sure I always had a nice cold drink on the beach. Then there were Roberto and Lorenzo, proudly serving meals and ensuring that my friends and I were well fed. Finally, there was Daniel, I believe one of the management team, asking us, personally, how we were enjoying our stay. How many more things can I rave about? The beautiful room in the Mare section? The funny chickens at breakfast time to remind me of my chicken farm in Canada? The sparkling clean facilities? I really could go on and on and on....

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 January 2021

My wife and I stayed for 4 nights and we loved this hotel. Property is huge, be ready to walk, a lot, up and down hills. This was great for us because we are looking for outdoors time and some excercise. You can have a golf cart drive you around if you want.
The beaches are beautiful. 4 private beaches for the property. Very protected area in Tangolunda bay, although we did not see big seas at all in the area while we were there.
We took breakfast only package because we like having our dinners out in a town.3 dollar taxi ride to Santa Cruz with lots of good dining options. Breakfast every morning was really good.
Every employee we came in contact with was friendly and helpful. We will return someday.

2  Thank ronniet94
Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

I have stayed in many All Inclusive hotels around Mexico & Spain but this one hands down has the best food, it is real fine dining and attention to detail. The drinks are not watered down and are rather strong too lol! Lovely friendly staff with fun activities to do as a family. The rooms maybe older style but fabulous and ours was huge. Love it would highly recommend

2  Thank CMP3
Brisas Huatulco, Director General at Las Brisas Huatulco, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

It really is a thrill to find out on such kind recognitions regarding your recent experience at Las Brisas Huatulco, we sincerely thank you for every insight , it's an honor to have your highest recommendations, we´ll be definitely looking forward your next visit.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 14 January 2021

8 family members and I were here for 7 nights one week before covid 19 shut down everything. We were eager to travel and arrived on a very hot day . We spent 2 hours just getting our rooms set up ,only to be but in dirty room. Smell was bad. We got moved, for more money to better location, but there was no balcony, and the golf cart ride was too long from main lobby. Every room is built into mountain side and offer great views, but are not acceptable by foot by elderly like myself and my family.

Room tip: Top of mountain rooms!!
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank timpR8210RC
Brisas Huatulco, Director General at Las Brisas Huatulco, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

We thank you for your visit and truly sorry about the aforementioned disliking, regarding the balcony in rooms, they´re subject to availability if it was not required in advance, respectfully, we can state that we´ve been welcoming large families all along over seventeen years -elder customers included- that have been returning for even more than a dozen times, though, it is understandable that a big place with 4 beaches, 1 botanical garden, 1 spa, 19 sport courses, 1 gymnasium, 4 pools, 7 restaurants, etc...it's not for everybody else's taste and we´ll certainly make a positive use of the criticism in order of improve our actuality-

Best regards

Reviewed 10 January 2021

Great location. Lots of things and activities for families and people of all ages. Snorkeling was great right at the beach. During our stay, only one restaurant was open a majority of the time but the food was always excellent. Staff were always great! Rooms were nice and clean. Would recommend for family trips with people of all ages!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brisas Huatulco, Director General at Las Brisas Huatulco, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

It is such a wonderful time to find out about such positive experience, we thank you so much for the kind compliments on our personnel and for recommending us as an estimable option to travel, we´ll be looking forward your next visit.

Best regards