Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$39
Orbitz.comUS$39
TravelocityUS$39
All reviews perfect stay spacious room quiet area excellent location third floor air con great hotel minute walk zocalo rates balcony january pool beaches
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2020

I had the pleasure of staying here in January and I couldn't have been more satisfied...From the staff to the Management,
I experienced nothing short of first class service from day one. The hotel and room was spotless with the ever present housekeeping staff constantly bustling about. I thoroughly enjoyed and looked forward to the breakfast selections and wonderful coffee everyday and never was dissatisfied!! Great price and convenient location to town with tons to see and explore. Thanks to all for tolerating my broken Spanish...I'll improve before my next visit which I'm already looking forward to.
5 Stars call the way!!

Room tip: I had a 3rd floor pool view and it was great
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank russellgP7400RS
HOTEL ARENAS DEL PACIFICO, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Hotel Arenas del Pacifico, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2020

Hello good afternoon Mr. Russell !!! Thank you very much for your comment. Pleased to know that we meet your expectations. For all the collaborators of the Hotel Arenas del Pacífico Huatulco it was a pleasure to serve you. And we hope they return soon. We are at your service.

Reviewed 22 March 2020

This is a basic hotel. Not fancy. But it delivers big time on those basics. Room was spotless. Desk personnel were very friendly. Price was right. Location...close to many restaurants. A little far from the beach. We stayed here for four nights. We would return in a heart beat. Breakfast was OK, nothing to write home about.
We had a king room with a pool view on the third floor. Perfect AC, in room safe, hot water...everything actually. Great value.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank iancgo

Hello good afternoon !!! Thank you very much for your comment. Pleased to know that we meet your expectations. For all the collaborators of the Hotel Arenas del Pacífico Huatulco it was a pleasure to serve you. And we hope they return soon. We are at your service.

Reviewed 9 February 2020

I have stayed at this hotel many times in the last 15 years and have had a consistently wonderful experience. It is constantly being well maintained and upgrated so itt always feels clean and new. But the most important thing. is the quality and friendliness of the staff which always make me feel welcome and cared for. I look forward to many stays in the future.

Date of stay: February 2020
hotelarenas507, Gerente at Hotel Arenas del Pacifico, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

Thank you very much for always preferring us, we are pleased to always receive you, and I hope you always visit us and offer you the best service you deserve.

Come back soon, we'll be waiting for you.

Reviewed 1 February 2020

We had a perfect stay at Arenas del Pacifico. Friendly staff, excellent location close to the zocalo, walking distance of beaches, yummy bruffet breakfast, cool pool, working aircon, quiet, spacious room on the third floor, daily room cleaning and waking up to birdsong . . . can't think of anything missing in our 12-night stay. Reasonable nightly rates, too.

Room tip: Room 306 had a nice view over the pool and was quiet.
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 14 December 2019

We have stayed at Arenas del Pacifico 4 years in a row. It is conveniently located on a quiet street, a 5 minute walk to a multitude of stores and restaurants, clean, comfortable and welcoming. The staff treat us like family. The property is well maintained and the owners continually make improvements. It truly is a gem.

Room tip: Pool side rooms are cooler.
Date of stay: November 2019
hotelarenas507, Director de Recepción at Hotel Arenas del Pacifico, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2019

Thank you very much for always preferring us and for always being comfortable and happy at the hotel, we are very happy to meet your expectations and always improve so that when they come they are even more comfortable, we wait for you here soon again.