3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$83
Hotels.comUS$83
PricelineUS$83
eDreamsUS$83
TravelocityUS$83
ZenHotels.comUS$111
All reviews chahue bay santa cruz central location ocean view pool no elevator top floor smaller pool minute walk rooms are clean mexican families small fridge small hotel every morning xima ricardo gm chedraui
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2021

I enjoyed my stay and the staff was amazing! I also like how the staff was attentive within my whole stay.

Along with that the food in the restaurant was good. And I recommend the tamarind shrimp - they were fantastic.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank juanrL2806PF
Ricardo Yañez, Director General at Princess Mayev Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2021

Thanks for your visit.

we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Huatulco

Reviewed 17 April 2021

The staff is very attentive. rooms are very clean. the view is spectacular. very family oriented. Highly recommend Princess Mayev Hotel. IWe felt safe in Huatulco. There are many places to visit. The bias are absolutely beautiful.

Room tip: the rooms on the first floor have direct access to the pool
Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank dianarA531ZN
Ricardo Yañez, Director General at Princess Mayev Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

Thanks for your visit.

we hope to see you again in this home

Reviewed 17 April 2021 via mobile

We stayed a night. They were kind enough to upgrade our room after they find out we are with our baby :)
Really friendly staff. Clean and spacious rooms. Good view of ocean and jungle. Gorgeous flowers and trees. Also great restaurant to have food.
So basically I was happy with everything.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 920aydab

For us the most important thing is to leave a nice memory in each of our guests.

Reviewed 17 March 2021

I have a nice stay here, I like it very much its not very expensive, the only problems I had was about the security safe I closed it with the nip but 20 seconds later it unlook by itself this happend like 3 different times so everytime i use it I had to wait to validate it works fine. on the other hand I had a problem with the air conditioner, it didn´t work from the beggining they had to change the control but it seems the hotel manager didn´t like it because he almost screems at the phone and all the time the air codnitioner work by it selft and couldn´t turnoff until I remove the card for the room.

Room tip: the ones at the ground level have access to the pool.
Date of stay: March 2021
Ricardo Yañez, Director General at Princess Mayev Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Hello:

We apologize for what happened in your room, as you know the electrical devices fail.
everyone at the hotel is here to give an excellent service and solve things at the moment.
thanks for your comments.

Reviewed 25 February 2021

I had a great stay at Hotel Mayev and hope to stay here again. There are 2 pools and a restaurant on site with the option to have nice ocean views in your room. Rooms have A/C, TV, hot water, and other comforts that were nice for relaxing after a long day. Highly recommend this place for anyone in the area.

Room tip: Pay the extra couple pesos for the ocean view as it is great.
Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank tyson55555
Ricardo Yañez, Director General at Princess Mayev Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2021

Thanks for your visit.

we wait for you back to huatulco