3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$96
Hotels.comUS$96
PricelineUS$96
Orbitz.comUS$96
eDreamsUS$96
Trip.comUS$117
All reviews chahue bay santa cruz central location ocean view pool no elevator top floor smaller pool minute walk rooms are clean mexican families small fridge small hotel every morning xima ricardo gm chedraui
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2020

It’s obvious that Ricardo at Princess Mayev makes customer satisfaction his priority.
Upon arrival we discovered that our room wasn’t suitable for us. Ricardo came up with a solution, my Husband & I relocated to a room that was perfect.
Thank you Ricardo we really enjoyed our stay at Princess Mayev.
See you in 2021

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 420barbwale
Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

Lovely small hotel with great people! Ricardo and his staff will take care of you and ensure your stay is wonderful. It was our first time not at an all inclusive and it didn’t disappoint.

The restaurant has a good selection of local cuisine and do whatever possible to cater to your wants.

One thing to note us that this lovely location is not for the mobility challenged or overly unfit - they are located on a hill and the entire place is stairs. (Which we thought was great - buns of steel here we come!)

We will definitely be back.

Thanks for the great hospitality, Ricardo!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank 162rosief
Reviewed 2 February 2020

As we get our last couple of hours before checkout on super bowl Sunday, I thought I would write the review on this fantastic little hotel. We loved it. There were zero negatives at all.
The rooms were great and always kept clean by the staff. We were in a ground floor poolside room, which was desired by us, while the upper floors have even better views. The main ocean view pool is great and a perfect temperature, always clean and lots of loungers. The smaller pool on the other side is cooler and provided more shade but we didn’t really use it.
Fernando, Guzman and Lily were always friendly faces in the restaurant for breakfast and Aidee at the front desk was knowledgeable and efficient. GM Ricardo is always on the prowl ensuring everyone is happy and keeps front and center at all times, being friendly and engaging. The Xima Lounge restaurant is great and provides gorgeous views and huge screen TVs for sports games.
Located up a short hill, we loved the central location between Santa Cruz and Crucecita, walking distance to all of the best restaurants.
It is basically full of Canadian retirees and really nice Mexican families so it’s a nice mix of fellow guests. We are coming back!

Date of stay: January 2020
5  Thank kelownatraveller
Reviewed 20 December 2019

Ricardo is a fantastic proprietor who is fluent in English and was so helpful to me as a single traveler. He spent a lot of time helping me arrange excursions and when I couldn't take the 7 Bays tours due to rough ocean conditions he worked hard to find alternative for me. The hotel is clean and has two nice pools. It is conveniently located, just far enough off the beaten path put still within walking distance to Santa Cruz and La Crucecita if you like walking which I did, even after dark and felt completely safe as a woman alone. The restaurant was quite good as well. The hotel rooms are spacious, have AC and a celling fan and were very comfortable. I would consider this to be a small hotel, which means they are able to give personal service.

Room tip: I believe most of the rooms have ocean views.
Date of stay: December 2019
4  Thank Laura G
Reviewed 16 December 2019 via mobile

Our second stay at Princess Mayev was for one week. Requested a top floor room with sea view, excellent location. Room was clean and comfortable. Housekeeping staff were visible and prompt every morning. The daily breakfasts met our needs. Special thanks to Lily who got to know us and took care of our meals. Overall the staff kept the property in good condition. Général
Manager Riccardo was a pleasure to deal with.

Date of stay: November 2019