Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$48
Hotels.comUS$38
PricelineUS$48
FindHotelUS$45
eDreamsUS$48
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Reading some of the other reviews in English, it's not clear to me what people want or expect in a small, moderately priced hotel.

This hotel has everything I looked for:
Good price, very clean, secure, safe, very quiet, good location and super friendly and efficient staff.
Yes, Byanka is as nice and helpful as other's have described. The entire staff is accommodating and does a really professional job.

For me the location is super: a 5 minute walk to big department store/grocery, 10 minute walk to marina, 5 minute and 30 pesos taxi ride to town center.
I like being on a quiet street. It not only helps me to sleep, it's just peaceful.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel is great for the most part. Workers were great. But...the food was horrendous! For that reason I would not go back. Do yourself a favor and don’t plan on eating there. Trip advisor wants me to say more before it will post review. So here you go. The food was horrible

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Quaint clean hotel. Room I had was quite small with only a twin bed. Nothing larger available. No food service. Wifi limited. Staff were awesome which is why I rated as I did.

Good for a nights stay in a pinch.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We went a little unprepared so we asked the person in charge if there was a store near by and they gladly pointed to us where it was. They have nice deals and we were able to do a lot of things. Go to the beach, waterfall and even hike.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for a simple clean hotel, then the Balcon is a great choice. Even better are the staff that serve you.
Bianca is first rate all the way. She speaks excellent English and will go above and beyond the call of duty to make your stay comfortable and pleasing. Clemente is equal to the task. Extremely friendly staff.
The accommodations are very simple. There are no kingsize beds nor is there a restaurant for morning coffee and such. Bianca says both will be coming in the new year. Gotta run...mucho gracias Balcon Guella.

Date of stay: November 2016