Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

from US$41,62
from US$83,23
from US$78,03
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2020

If you are in Acapulco, you have to check these guys out! The dive shop is in a really cool spot and the staff are friendly as can be. On the 2 dives I went on, we saw seahorses and a few huge sea turtles! The equipment I used was brand new as well!

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 27 October 2020

Unfortunately, I can't go diving as Covid-19 makes it impossible to travel. I was missing the water and diving courses and dive studies so much, but luckily I found out Swiss Divers offered an online FREE science of Diving course. I LOVED it! Great course, awesome service, and I'm excited and look forward to go diving with you once we can all freely travel the world again. Thanks so much for this opportunity!

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 24 April 2020

Professional and personalized guidance. Knowledgeable and friendly. Transportation to and from Hotel included.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 3 February 2020 via mobile

Great experience. Staff very professional and provided local info. Got to see local families enjoying the beaches. Small group. Great fun.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 24 January 2020

We were picked up early, around 8:15. The boat was not overcrowded, very comfortable - plenty of space. Our guides/captain, Luis, Luis and Feddi, were all very accommodating.

The equipment was in great condition and you can tell they really take care of everything. Water and gatorade is on the boat to keep you hydrated as well as a small snack, bananas and sandwiches. If you're looking to get a great view of Acapulco the view from the water can't be missed. We would highly recommend and trust any of the other tours that this group provides.

Date of experience: January 2020