“Charming, personal, unique”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Bozeman, MT
“Charming, personal, unique”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 for a stay in June 2013

The professional quality of a stay at Casa las Olas began to be apparent upon receipt of detailed directions to the house, instructions for check-in, and information regarding internet, services, etc. It was easy to find (it's recommended to come during the day) and check in. Although we did a self check in, it's nice to know that the house manager is available by phone for any issues that may arise. The house is clean and cozy. It's not a huge casa but ample and well laid out. The palapa style rooftop deck is really nice to hang out in, with its comfortable hammocks. The beach is a short walk away, and while not a swimming beach, there are never many people and it's a great place to catch a dramatic sunset. Swimming beaches are a short drive away. The area of the house is quiet, and the garden and surrounding area are beautiful and have a safe feeling. There are a number of better restaurants in Todos Santos but the house is well equipped for cooking fresh food purchased in town. We loved the place and we will be back soon!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 28 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Bozeman, Montana
“Todos Time”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Casa Los Olas was all that the property owners said it was....and more. By "Todos Time", I mean that upon arrival, time no longer mattered. I woke with the sun and the sound of surf. I ran on deserted white sand with only cobalt blue water by my side. I traipsed into town on a bike I rented in town and scoured the streets for fresh fruit and local delights. The town is a haven for art and food lovers and one can find music and events just about every day of the week. I, however, loved the solace and peaceful surrounding that Casa Las Olas offered. Whether I cooked in the beautiful, perfectly equipped kitchen, lounged on the rooftop deck or strolled down to the beach at sunset, I was perfectly content. The only problem was that my visit was too short so I must return. I am missing Casa Los Olas and my busy life is yearning for Todos Time!

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing