“Great price, amazing food!”
Review of Mr Pampas

Mr Pampas
Reserve with OpenTable
Mr Pampas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 662 Restaurants in Tijuana
Price range: US$24 - US$24
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Another restaurant suggested by a Tijuana local. Compared to the US, the price you pay for a Brazilian steakhouse in Mexico is a fraction, and the food is equally delicious, if not better. There was a bit of waiting list when we arrived, but it was worth it. The salad bar has a good selection of food, and the meat was delicious as well. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

You get so much food at this restaurant compared to what you pay for in San Diego! Totally worth the adventure and trip! $5.00 cab ride from the border! The food is fresh and you get so full for half the price of the San Diego restaurants! Enjoy!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Had a good family reunion for my niece's birthday. The food is great, but it can get really crowded with long waiting lines at peak hours on weekends.
You can not make reservations by phone, and that is a major flaw on their service side. You have to either go there in person to reserve or wait in line with your whole family or friends.
Good food, but be prepared to invest several hours for a meal, or you will get greatly disappointed if you expect a fast service and/or be seated right away.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I've been to a few Brazilian steakhouse, but none like Mr.pampas. When we first arrived (my wife, youngest son and I) around 7:30 pm we noticed the place had over 20 people waiting outside , that worried me. We asked for a table for three to my surprise our table was ready in less than 10 minutes.
Waiter came by and took our drink order me an my wife both ordered sangria (lemonade and red wine). After that I went to the saladbar/ buffet which is overwhelming with seafood soups, ceviche ,pastas , garlic bread ,clams ,several cole sales, fried bananas etc. As soon as I took a seat the the guys with the swords showed up naming and describing how each meat how it was cooked as they offered .
What's impressive is that they have over 30 different steaks and coming process.
They count with a daycare and a screen o you can wath your toddler in the play room . The price was very reasonable we paid around 40 dlls. Plus a 20% Tip. I'm a waiter myself I'm very observant whith service I'm given when I out.

2  Thank Juan E
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Freaking excellent! My favorite meat was the top sirloin. It was a melt in your mouth experience. Aside from the carne, the buffet bar was well stocked on different items.

1  Thank Lireyes820