other travellers have booked this property
Beach Front
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Beach Front
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Brenda C...
“Ms”
Reviewed 11 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

The condo has an amazing view, very clean and furnished. The down part? One of the restrooms smelled awful and had to have the door closed, the water heater wasn't working and had to take cold showers (wasn't fun at all).
On several occasions I contacted the woman who guided us to the condo (she left us her business card), she said she would send someone over immediately. No one came by, called her several more times and was sent to her voicemail.
I tried contacting Erik, no luck whatsoever, the gentleman who answered said he'd send someone over... Maintenance came by and said he couldn't do anything Nothing was resolved nor an alternative was given.
Aside from that, we loved the quiet beach ❤️

Management Response
13 Oct 2016
Hello Brenda, it was good to talk to you about your review and again I apologize about the problem with the water heater. There was a breakdown in communication on our end which lead to this experience. The has been resolved and all that was needed was actually a quick fix.

I'm am glad you are planning to vacation with us again and happy to see you enjoyed the amazing views...I still stop each time to appreciate the views even though I have seen them a thousand times.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing