“Beautiful 2 story house on the beach!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Year round beach Lower Granite Kitchen
Gated Community with Underground Services and Paved Streets
New Parilla for grilling with Mesquuite added 2015
Attached Garage
Mesquite cooking is so much better than propane, added 2015
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 25 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Liz H
“Beautiful 2 story house on the beach!!!”
Reviewed 19 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I just sent this past weekend celebrating my birthday here first timer and I have to say I love it definitely going to book again! The house was nice and clean right next to the beach which was not very crowded which I liked. Peaceful place to relax during the day and at night the nightlife was just minutes away papas&beer,Bombay and coca beach. Herb was very helpful it was a pleasure to do business with him. So I recommend if you thinking of this place to book I say go for it you won't be disappointed because I wasn't.

22 Apr 2016
Many thanks Elizabeth, truly appreciated and very happy you enjoyed your Bday in Rosarito,
Scarlette...
“Absolutely beautiful location and house, Awesome owner”
Reviewed 12 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My family and I stayed at this property to celebrate my 23rd birthday, along with our furry family members. I couldn't have asked for a better house and view! My entire family had an amazing time, the beach front view had a lot to do with how relaxed we were, stunning! The house has everything you need to enjoy a vacation. We cannot wait to come back during the summer. It was such a pleasure meeting Herb, he is so helpful and kind from the beginning to end. Always responded to emails. I definitely recommend him to everyone. Thanks so much Herb! We will see you soon!

Liked best: Everything about it
Liked least: Nothing negative I can say
Travelling group: Large Group
13 Apr 2016
Thanks Scarlette, Really appreciated and it was a pleasure meeting you and your family,
Gloria C
“Family vacation”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

We rented the house for 1 week, my boyfriend and i took our adult children and their significant others on this vacation. We all loved the home, it was so close to everything, and my family felt safe, the house was on the beach. i had never used Flip key in the past, so i was concerned at the begging. but after this experience i will continue using the website, plus my boyfriend and i would love to go back with other couples our age, to be able to relax and enjoy the house more, If you have adult children they still like Papas and Beer... we want to just enjoy the beach and the new fire pit they added to the house. Thank you Herb for all your help. p.s. everyone love the house so much they want us to purchase one in rosarito. :o)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the safety of the location, the peacefullnes
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
28 Mar 2016
Thanks Gloria,

The review is sincerely appreciated and do call anytime I can be of any assistance.
Nikki_The...
Los Angeles, California
“Great view, perfect accomodations, and super nice/helpful property owner”
Reviewed 28 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

I had a party of 7 people stay at the property. Herb helped me out so much. He responded to emails, provided advice on where to shop, car insurance, etc. He was available for any questions or concerns. I would have given the property 5 stars but the were a couple of minor issues. The first one was wifi (for my guests). He had recently changed the wifi passcode but didn't have it on him at the moment. He called me and emailed me shortly after. The problem was that I couldn't check my email without wifi, lol and I was out of service area so I didn't receive the call, only voicemail. The second concern was that it was SOOOOOO COLD and we didn't know how to turn on the fire places and propane heaters. We are all women and even the most clever one couldn't figure it out...so we went old school and used the ovens to keep our bones warm. I would have loved a hands on tutorial prior to Herb leaving, but another GREAT THING is that he had Joel come show us (the second night when we knew what we were in for, lol) how to use it and he lit them for us. The second night we were NICE AND TOASTY! We asked Herb via email for a suggestion for breakfast and he gave us the name and location of a GREAT restaurant with a great view...and he came to say hi! and to suggest that we come to his office to let him know when we'd be heading back since we were behind schedule. Overall, 5 stars! even with the minor issues...they were fixed. I will definitely be back. Hopefully every 4-6 weeks.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the full beach view from the living room.
Liked least: the $400 deposit was a bit high.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
28 Dec 2015
Thanks Nikki, greatly appreciated.

Wishing you a delightful 2016 and looking forward to seeing you agin during the year.
frannielo...
Moreno Valley, California
“Celebrated 65 with a blast!”
Reviewed 27 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

There were 9 in our party we arrived on a Friday and checked out on Monday. Herb was a joy to meet, talk and work with him in the rental of this property. Everything was more than any of us expected. We had planned on partying in town but, ended up staying home most evenings and enjoyed everything this property had to offer. It was clean and if an issue Herb was there to resolve the issues. I recommended this property highly.

Liked best: The view
Liked least: loved the fact both levels had 2 kitchens but things were between both but no big deal!
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
28 Oct 2015
Thx Frances,

Sincerely appreciated
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing