“Excellent value with incredible views!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Wade H
“Excellent value with incredible views!”
Reviewed 21 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Staff was friendly and on point. Booking was easy and a great value. Area you are located in is easy to get to, get around in and find food, grocery, and liquor. Condo is well equipped and comfortable. I will be back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 Nov 2017
Thank you for your review. Welcome back anytime
Jennifer...
“Excellent place!”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I just want to say that we absolutely loved it there! We had an amazing time! We enjoyed the condo, the pool, the beach! The beach is only a few steps away! It's so beautiful! I can't wait to go back!

MrsPerez
“Perfect place!”
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This place is awesome! Great location! Close to everything. The only bad part was the pool and jacuzzi being under construction. But with the beach just a stairway away it didn't ruin our vacation! Can't wait to go back!

21 Jun 2017
Laura , I am glad you had a great time. I was trying to do my best for you to enjoy your time in Rosarito
TaraB2296
“Beach front condo”
Reviewed 11 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

we loved the place, perfect for our visit. we did however wish the jacuzzi was working, it was something we we're looking forward to. maybe when we come back in May? We liked it so much we stayed an extra day! Very nice place!! Thank you Mauricio!

17 Nov 2016
Hello Tara and thanks for Review, I am really working hard with HOA to help on the jacuzzi repair, it seems like is a very old piece and they may have to change ell system but I would make sure this should be fix asap. The building never let this repairs take to long.
YeseniaB6...
“Nice place, great location.”
Reviewed 8 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Everything was good except that the pool was not heated like it was advertised. The owner and the staff in the condo were very friendly and helpful.

17 Nov 2016
Hello Yesenia, sorry for the pool missedunderstanding on my side. Yes I didn't notice that it says heated pool but I fixed it on the profile now. The pool has never been heated sorry about that but next time if you come back you would have a discount.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing