“Great trip to my hotel, horrible return trip to the airport”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$40,00*
and up
EPIC Airport Roundtrip Shuttle
Ranked #29 of 150 Transportation in Los Cabos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The Epic Los Cabos Story ...In a nut Shell. We are a top level ground transportation, tours and excursions company in Los Cabos Mexico, consistently surpassing our guests & clients expectations through Epic customer care. We specialize in couples, families groups and MICE always upholding international standards of Service, Safety, Hospitality, and Innovation. We aim at creating positively unforgettable vacation experiences to all our guests and make our clients deliver consistent high quality agendas under international standards – And that is our unrelenting promise.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Upon arrival to Los Cabo’s we found the epic rep and he was so pleasant and helpful. In addition, the driver was gracious and professional answering all of the questions we had during the trip to our hotel. No complaints at all. I’m giving 3 stars and not less solely because when my trip began, it was great.

However, the return trip was less than perfect. Since there was a mix up in the pick up time, we were about 10 minutes late. En route to the airport we made one stop to pick up several people and the driver was very friendly with one of the passengers and proceeded to speak in Spanish negatively about the “gringos” who caused him to be late picking him and the others up. He obviously didn’t think we could understand Spanish and continued with more comments about us before the ride ended. This time the passenger affirmed him by saying something like “they can be that way” in Spanish. This is the most unprofessional experience I’ve ever had in Mexico. It was also completely unnecessary because everyone was at least 2 hours early for their flights. The Mexican people I encounter usually have beautiful personalities and are very gracious. I’m not sure I will ever pre book transportation again with a company I don’t know. I appreciate the ride, but I don’t appreciate the negative commentary that would not have been said In English or in Spanish if it was known we understood him.

1  Thank dcj911
EPICLosCabos, Owner at Epic Group DMC Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear dcj911,

Thank you for taking the time to write us about your recent transfer experience with us.

At Epic we take our guests comments very seriously as we ar convinced that empathy is the only reliable tool to achieve consistent excellence in customer care.

I would love if you can either provide me with you email or please contact me at jcdelrio@epic.com.mx so that we can locate your transfer records accurately and take the necessary actions to avoid a similar situation to happen again.

Thank g you in advance for your assistance

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"company"
"snorkeling"

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and our friends stayed at the Hyatt Ziva for 5 days. While there we wanted to book a trip on a boat and see the famous arch in Cabo. We went down and met with Oswaldo, who was so nice and polite. He treated us with great respect and had an answer for every question. We are so happy to have booked through Oswaldo and Epic Group. We would like to say again, Oswaldo really is a great employee and a very hard worker. Thank you Oswaldo and Epic Group

Dear Braden

For all of us at this your home away from home Epic Los Cabos, there is nothing we appreciate more than hearing from our guests and clients as it gives us the opportunity to team back and see how we are doing.

Muchas Gracias for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay, I will personally make sure to share your kind note with Oswaldo from our Epic Hospitality Concierge team, and congratulate him for a well done job, no doubt he is a passionate professional and an asset to our company.

We hope to have the chance to assist you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

They were right there waiting when we flew into Los Cabos, (that is after we got thru the mass of people trying to get your attention and sign up for excursions, crazy) and our return was perfect. They arrived at hotel to pick us up before the scheduled time, which made me feel so much better because I am a little bit of a worried travel.

1  Thank avanlinge

Dear Avanlinge

thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, at Epic, there is no higher reward that a happy guest , we certainly look forward to having the chance to host you again soon. Until then ☮️

Epic group DMC Los Cabos

Reviewed 20 May 2018

We used Epic for transportation to and from the airport to Riu Palace.
Vans were clean, air conditioned. Professional drivers.

1  Thank jcnona
EPICLosCabos, General Manager at Epic Group DMC Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear JC

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent transfers experience through Epic Los Cabos.

We hope to see you back again soon.

Warm regards

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Adan was our advisor and he did an excellent job. He was always present to help if we had any questions. He arranged for us to rent a car, advising us to do so because it would save us money. This ended up saving us roughly $100 if not more. Very pleasant and friendly the entire trip. Transportation to and from the airport was perfect. No hiccups at all. Vehicles were also very clean.

2  Thank Tcshannon
EPICLosCabos, Owner at Epic Group DMC Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear TC

Muchas Gracias for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay, I will personally make sure to share your kind note with Adan form our Epic Hospitality Concierge team, and congratulate him for a well done job, no doubt he is a passionate perfectionist and an asset to our company.

We hope to have the chance to assist you again in the near future.