“Wonderful scubba with a great team!”
Review of Dive in la Paz

Dive in la Paz
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come with us in the best place in the world: The Sea of Cortes, named by the famous Jacques Yves Cousteau "The aquarium of the world! Our priority is a family and friendly ambiance, professional services and taking care of this beautiful ecosystem! We offer Diving day and night trip, dive courses, whale watching, snorkel with whale shark and sea lions, Balandra beach trip...
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I did a scubba tour with Dive in La Paz because the guy of my hostel advised this agency (some others are not so safe / not so good people) and actually it was worth it!
The team is great, they really explain everthing, they prepare you, they are available for questions and advices! They are also very sincere: we knew that this day we weren't going to get an incredible visibility inside the water and they told me about it even before paying.... something a lot of companies wouldn't have advised haha
Thanks and keep goign like this!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"equipment"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Alexia and the staff were awesome. They were very flexible and accommodating. Only one complaint that they allow smoking on the dive panga. One of La Paz's better dive shops.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I did the PADI Open Water Dive course and the staff was awesome. Arturo was a strong and knowledgeable guide, patiently explained all the diving basics and gave me confidence even when I got nervous on my first few dives. When he saw that my goggles weren’t a great fit and leaked water, he lent me his own pair so I could better enjoy the dive. On the last day I lost my GoPro and dive light in 60ft of water with a strong current and Roberto dive down and miraculously recovered both. Both those two and Alexia, the owner, were all down-to-earth, fun people who spoke great English and you felt like you could have a beer with them.

The diving itself and time on the boat was also great. One of the dives was a shipwrecked ferry and in another we got close to sea lions near a lighthouse. Lunch was tasty both days too—sandwiches on day 1 and seafood tacos on day 2. The BCDs and wetsuits they rented us were in good shape as well.

Overall I highly recommend this group.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

A college friend and I reunited for a trip to Baja California and we wanted to incorporate SCUBA diving. I was already certified, and he needed a PADI open-water course. Alexia coordinated everything (even though the planning was last-minute on our part) and Roberto and Arturo were outstanding guides. We saw shipwrecks, incredible coral reefs, and swam with sea-lions! I'd highly recommend Dive in La Paz - a small business - for your diving experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 June 2018

2 days diving with Dive in La Paz. Did stacks of research and was not disappointed. Alexia was super helpful with any queries, even offering to move my dates slightly due to an unexpected tropical storm. It was my first dive after my PADI certification and Roberto my dive instructor was amazing. The diving in La Paz is incredible and I can't recommend Dive in La Paz highly enough. Very personal and professional service. It was like diving with friends.