“AMAZING VACATION 🙌🏽”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of La Haciendita

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Linda G
“AMAZING VACATION 🙌🏽”
Reviewed 17 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Words can't describe how AMAZING this beautiful home is! I'm wheelchair bound a quad as a matter of fact ♿️ don't get me wrong I was iffy about going, only because I never booked anything like this. I almost backed out but i was not tryng to loose the money I put down. So I just went. I'm Goin to be honest I have not left my home for two years ever sense my car accident. I swear to you once you park your going to be at an aww but even more love struck on how beautiful the view is from the inside!! More than 15 ppl fit in there fooor sure! But only 7 of us went. I had the room in the front with the morning view it was so easy for me to maneuver my wheelchair every where except to the backyard there was steps but there was still a way for me to be back there I just had to go through the front door to the back yard. Nothing hard. Even the backyard im speechless! There's a pool shower the pool is kind of small IF 15 ppl do try getting in but it's very entertaining with how the lights works. Party lights, calming lights, or just one solid color like the picture. There's also a huuuge balcony where you can look down to the and or your loved ones bbqing. All in going to say is that the pics look good on the TripAdvisor app but even more AMAZING in person. TREAT YOURSELF DONT CHEAT YOURSELF. Tips! If you're going and don't plan on leaving witch is hard but do all your grocery shopping ALL of it. I took my pots and pans just incase but didn't need them tbh. I would meal prep as in getting Making meals I find that easy I only say that because the grocery store is about 25-30 min away. GET ICE with ice chest of you like your drinks cold. I did have an issue with the fridge it didn't freeze that good. And the bottom want cold at all. I did call him and let him know he was willing to switch it out for a new one but he told me how it works it's a picky fridge. When I first got there the water wasn't working but anything I called him for he was ready to fix. He fixed it. We're honestly thinking to come one a year here. BOOK IT!! You will not be disappointed I promise but if your the type to want a perfect home and is picky then Idk what to say? I loved the old school feeling of the home the brick all around was pretty. You got to open all the windows to keep the place fresh. And at night it's not cold at all. I thought being by the beach it would be but it's PERFECT weather. Just book it and see for yourself

-Linda

Lupita M
“Nice place to stay.”
Reviewed 13 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Beach front with lots of space and well equiped. We were a large group and we all had a place to sleep. My husband forgot his wallet and the owner called us to let us know. Planing on booking again, we all had a good time.

bakeat
Los Angeles, California
“Wonderful house on beach, plenty of space”
Reviewed 13 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

La Haciendita was the perfect place to spend a weekend. We stayed in February, so it was chilly at night, but there were plenty of blankets. We fit 14 friends comfortably, with bed sharing. There was plenty of water for us during our stay, Mucio dropped off a large jug on our first day. The house is right on the water, has a charcoal grill, and a firepit on the beach overlooking the ocean. All appliances work well, and the huge second floor deck has views of water on both sides of the peninsula. Absolutely beautiful home, would highly recommend.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
yepezlove
Los Angeles, California
“tranquility!!”
Reviewed 5 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

home was so nice and spacious, ample sleeping area, backyard was great several seating areas the overall house was big can easily accommodate a large group we only had 6 in our group and we felt like we had so much space. Our teenage daughters had a great time there as well as our little 7yr old so fun for all. its ocean front with seating area and fire pit area so nightly bombfires were very enjoyable! full view of ocean from kitchen, gameroom, livingroom and 1 bedroom! Location was 15 min drive from la bufadora/local area attraction, calimax grocery store also within 10 min drive(my suggestion buy groceries before going to the house so you dont have to drive back) we grabbed our groceries settled in rode horses on the beach, took a 1/2day trip to la bufadora and just enjoyed our stay of relaxation, no other attractions are local and most restaurants were closed during our stay(off season tue-fri stay) so stayed home TRANQUILITY!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 20 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing