“Never had a chance!”
Review of Villa Marina

Villa Marina
Ranked #63 of 407 Restaurants in Ensenada
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Didn't get to eat there but wanted to. The hostess told me initially one hour. We came back about almost an hour to check in and she told us it would be a half hour more. After a half hour, she told me it would be 40 MINUTES MORE. She offered no next open table, no apologies, just attitude. The manager on duty also did NOTHING to help us. Horrible service.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank 444kristaw
Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed 11 February 2020

We had a white fish, thick, tender, unique and delicious sauce, excellent Value, manager visited our table, also scallops. Can’t wait to go back

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank marcial545
Reviewed 18 October 2019

My wife and her sister had, the cold seafood platter appetizer which is more than enough for two people for a full meal. I ordered the Rib eye steak, had good flavor but was very tough, would not order steak there again.

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank Bigmike1126
Reviewed 24 September 2019

I liked this place better when it was another restaurant and they had outdoor seating overlooking the ocean. If you've read my reviews, it's all about the quality of the food (or wine) and the view. That being said, the new decor and ambiance is nice, and there is a indoor view of the ocean. The food is good, on the pricy side but you get what you pay for. They have a good selection of steaks even though its a sea food restaurant, they have a big grill to the side where they will cook your steak as you like it. They have quite a variety of seafood well prepared by a chef who seems to know what he's doing. Never ate a dish I didn't like. They have valet parking (don't forget to tip the guy). The service was good and prompt, waiters are attentive, there's a few maitre d's making sure things are running smooth. they come over to the table to make sure all is good, I like that touch. They have a good selection of local wine (Valle de Guadalupe) and beer. So overall I would recommend this place.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 16 September 2019 via mobile

Honestly the view and scenery of the place was spot on , but the service was really slow, the whole staff looked like they were on panic mode running from place to place, I got my food almost 2 hrs after I got there, so don’t go there hungry, the food was okay, I ordered a clam chowder and a fettuccine Alfredo, and believe me I could have gotten a better pasta but a lot cheaper somewhere else.

Date of visit: September 2019