“Casita Caracol”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Agustin L
“Casita Caracol”
Reviewed 22 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Upon arrival at Casita Caracol, we were greeted by Kelly who is very friendly and knowledgeable. The apartment is very beautiful on the inside. Your home away from home. It has a sofa bed for two people and a bed in the bedroom for two people as well. It has a deck with a restroom so you don't have to go down to use it. You have a beautiful view from the deck. La Bufadora is only about a 15 minute drive. There you have several little shops that sell everything from arts and crafts to food and drinks. La Bufadora/blowhole is better to see when the tide is high. You can access the beach from the casita. They have chairs, Matt's, and an umbrella for one to use. Casita Caracol is definitely worth the price and would definitely stay there for our next family vacation.

10 Sep 2018
Augustin,

It was a pleasure to host your family! We look forward to your return!

A+ guest! Highly recommended.
kheraux
Los Angeles, California
“Fantastic way to getaway”
Reviewed 18 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I stayed at Casita Caracol for a weekend and found it very enjoyable. I arrived late afternoon and was pleased to find the casita stocked with coffee and even cereals (so I didn’t have to fuss about getting my dose of caffeine the next morning). Very nice touch. The casita is clean and decor invites relaxation. The area is pretty quiet (which I appreciated since I was looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of life and catch up on reading my favorite novel. The upstairs patio does afford a beautiful view. The beach is steps away. I slipped away every morning to go for a long beach walk. If you get into the water, it’s sandy bottom (no rocks) which I love. All in all , I highly recommend this place. I got the getaway experience I needed and the hosts made my stay enjoyable. Thank you Caita Caracol (I may be a repeat customer!)

21 Jul 2018
We will certainly welcome a repeat visit. We make every effort to make our guests feel at home and I'm happy you enjoyed your stay. Please come again :)
prettybe2...
Moorpark, California
“Most relaxing experience yet”
Reviewed 18 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

OMGee I didn’t want to leave. The place is so relaxing and beautiful.

The beach is perfect and so long. I walked til I didn’t have any more room in my bag for shells. I could’ve walked some more. Such a nice, easy beach.

The casita is sooooo quiet. I could hear the waves, but if I closed the windows, I could hear a pin drop.

Perfect place to relax with a good book or watch some movies.

The upstairs patio can get a little too breezy, but the view and cone isn’t restroom were perfect for a nice sunset/wine and cheese sit down.

The cabinets and closets were well organized and made it easy to find what I needed. So clean. Everything was just great.

Even though the location is a bit remote, it was perfect because town is so close. So I went to town to shop and eat, but it was so nice to come back to the quiet.

Great hostess too! Kelly was very accommodating and followed up with me when she said she would. She was only a text away. Awesome!

Thank you! I’ll be back either in the fall or winter. I can’t wait.

21 Jul 2018
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure having you and we would welcome another visit anytime. All the best...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing