“Fabulous beach stay and hosts”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JEdward3
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Fabulous beach stay and hosts”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great location, excellent accommodations, delicious breakfasts, and wonderful hosts in Derek and Shari. And, wonderful street tacos and food nearby. Can't recommend more highly - would definitely send friends and stay there again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Jul 2017
Thank you for your wonderful review. We look forward to your next stay.
Its4Reels
Ensenada, Mexico
“Best place to stay in Ensenada”
Reviewed 27 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Excellent location and the best accomodations in Ensenada. Derek and Shari will take excellent care of you and are very knowledgeable on what to do and where to go in Ensenada. The ocean is literally across the street from there location.

murltetz
Edmonton, Canada
“Best ever”
Reviewed 21 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Where to start! Derek and Shari are the perfect hosts. Very knowledgeable about local attractions and restaurants. They even took us to a couple.
Room was spotless and the ultimate in comfort.it had a new king bed and pillows that we just melted into.
Don't get me started on the gourmet breakfast they served us. I even took pics of it.
A big thanks to you both for making our vacation wonderful.

23 Feb 2017
Thank you so much Murl, we enjoyed having you.
We hope to see you again on your next visit.
darrencat...
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Beautiful Beach....Beautiful Stay!”
Reviewed 21 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

We just got back from Ensenada Mexico where I haven’t been to in over a decade. I don’t have a lot of experience with Bed and Breakfast properties but decided to try something different than what I normally do and stayed at the Playa Hermosa Bed and Breakfast. This ended up being the right choice. The Bed and Breakfast is named after the beach right in front of the property and has a fantastic location that is easy to find. The property is super close to downtown yet far enough away from the hustle and bustle to give you a quiet relaxing area to enjoy. If you want to leave your car and go drinking and enjoy the Ensenada nightlife and great restaurants taking a taxi is super cheap. I was told most people use Uber but one night I took one of the white taxis and it only cost me 50 pecos or $2.50 one way from Downtown to the Property.

The hosts Derek and Shari were not only extremely friendly but went out of their way to make suggestions of things to do. They really strive to make sure your trip is enjoyable. Make sure Derek gets you to his Fish Taco Stand because it is awesome. We don’t speak Spanish but Shari seems to know her Spanish quite well even though she is Canadian. Derek has put together a movie room with incredible leather chairs and a huge brand new television for your enjoyment. They have a pool table, workout gear, darts, etc. etc.

The property has a huge security wall around the whole property and you feel completely safe. The room we had was fantastic. Brand new huge tile shower and water pressure that would knock you over. The bed was the best I have ever stayed on. Derek told me they are brand new beds. I took a pic of the label when I left hoping to find one in the states I could buy I liked it so much.
The property had a fantastic gigantic wrap around deck with great views. We didn’t use the deck much because the weather hot great during our stay but on a nice day it would really be enjoyable. One morning I got up and enjoyed coffee on the deck and watched some sort of pump/fireboats out on the ocean all spraying their water cannons. Very cool view!

Overall…you can’t go wrong…fantastic location, the ocean right in front of the property and a terrific property with awesome hosts. Far better than staying in a hotel. I highly recommend.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
21 Dec 2016
Hi Darren. Thank you so much for your kind words. You and your family were a true pleasure to have stay with us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing