“Amazing food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Little food stall in a street food alley. Best meal during our stay in Ao Nang and also the cheapest!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Visited 2 times while in Krabi, got green curry, red curry, and massaman curry - all incredibly delicious. I couldn't believe how good those were, also travelled to many other places in Thailand after but this place remained as one of the very very best.
Couldn't recommend highly enough to visit it!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I've spent the past 2 weeks in Thailand and have ate almost everything you could possibly try. I would definitely say that May & Zin was the best restaurant I've been to since arriving in Thailand. The Pandan Chicken, Curry Soft Shell Crab, Fried Morning Glory, and Lychee Penang Duck Curry were all very delicious. I would go as far as to say the food here is life changing and that if you come here, nothing you eat after will ever compare. I ended up going back to this place at least 6+ times since I was in the Krabi Ao Nang area. Price wise this is as affordable as it gets for a quality restaurant. The owner and his staff are very nice and welcoming. Will definitely come back here when I come back to Thailand. I suggest everyone check this hidden gem while traveling to Krabi Ao Nang.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I've been living in Thailand for more than 10 years and had always enjoy Thai food be it from the road-side food stalls to the the restaurant in the 5 stars hotel, but I have to say this shop is really a good surprise.

The place is simply one among the food stalls in the 'Holiday day Beach Walk" area nearby Holiday Inn Resort.
A very clean, well-taken place area.

Food obviously being cooked generously without skipping/minimizing any ingredients.
The soft shell crab black pepper was tasty, so as the "choo-chee kung" (red-curry prawn).

Service was polite. But may have to wait long if there are long queue though they are polite enough to highlight this to you.

Went there twice in the 3 days stay and definitely be back there whenever we travel to Krabi again.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

It was so good (in taste, service & value) we had dinner here 2x in 3 days.

First night we got there at 7:30pm and were asked upfront if we were ok to wait at least 30mins as there was a long queue of orders. We were glad we chose to wait! We had soft shell crab yellow curry, green curry chicken, stir fried morning glory, shrimp tempura & fried squid with garlic - squid dish was ok but the rest were just DELICIOUS. Bill came to THB620.

Second night we decided to hv dnr earlier i.e. before 6:30pm as advised by the owner (nice friendly guy). This time we had the seafood tom yam, pandan chicken & fried seabass topped with spicy mango salad - all were DELICIOUS again! BEST tom yam we hv ever had (and between my husband and I, we’ve had more than 30 bowls of tomyam in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Krabi over the past few yrs). The fish was cut into pieces/fillet but still served as a whole fish - easy to eat. Bill came to THB560.

Will be bck!