“Unforgettable service and food”
Review of Maharaja

Maharaja
Ranked #15 of 291 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Cuisines: Indian, International
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good manager. They really cared about the preferences of the food and the level of spices. I enjoyed the meal more than ever. The latest cation is just on the main road.

A F M Safiqur R, Owner at Maharaja, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

"Unforgettable" its the best word I have heard from my customer which I am proud of it. Its a big blessing for me Thank you very much.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Best meal, best curry the food is amazing, great value and service is excellent, my daughter is vegetarian and they always made sure all she eat had nothing she could not eat where always very friendly and polite, highly recommend

A F M Safiqur R, Owner at Maharaja, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear valued customer thank you very much for your choice to dine with our hospitality. We are very satisfied for your comments on us.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I also do not like being accosted by the touts on the pavement however the afternoon downpour was huge and I needed a break from Thai food.
Immediately I ordered the Palak Paneer with Garlic Naan.
The attendant asked if I wanted SPICY which I agreed to and refused the offer of a soft-drink.
The food arrived promptly and once I got started I could not lift my eyes from my plate.
I received two good size Naan breads and the Paneer arrived in a suitably sized container. This was sufficent as a main course or a starter for two.
The cheese to spinach ratio was perfect. The cheese was not too solid and the spinach not too runny and very well spiced.
This was the most perfect offering of Palak Paneer I have eaten ever.
The attendant checked on me once which was sufficient as I did not want to be disturbed.
After eatling the bill request was promptly received.
Througout customers kept arriving and at around 14h30 the venue was about 30% occupied which in relation to other restaurants was good considering the time.

A F M Safiqur R, Owner at Maharaja, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank very much from maharaja team we are proud to entertain you all the best.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Very good vegetarian thin crust pizza and nice aglio olio. No complains in service quality as well. Located at a busy lane heading to aonang beach.

A F M Safiqur R, Owner at Maharaja, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Thank you very much for your valuable comments on us.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I don't like it when you get cought by promoters on the pavement. We chosed this place because of its good rank in TA. Our experienced was really mixed. The service was good and fast. We had four entrys and vour main dishes. I had Thai food, i found it authentic and good, the some for a friend. My other two friends wanted something non thai after weeks of travelling and they were disappointed. The quaility was obviously ok, but the the taste was rather poor.
So: Indian & Thai good
Western: mhh...

A F M Safiqur R, Owner at Maharaja, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear customer its very confusing for me that you didn't mention what kind of food your mother and friends ordered. You mentioned ATHENTIC and POOR this two doesn't go together. Its mysterious to me about your comments of AUTHENTICITY.