“Good quality food, great quantity of food”

Diver's Inn Steakhouse and International Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 296 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Price range: US$4 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Diver's Inn opened its doors as the first German Restaurant in Ao Nang, Krabi,in August 2000. Just a small place with 10 tables and 4 staff, the restaurant earned a reputation for quality Steaks, Thai and German Food at reasonable prices. In May 2006 we moved into a new building just a few steps away from McDonalds, directly opposite the Siam Commercial Bank. Customers can enjoy tasty and juicy steaks (Chilled vacuumed Australian Black Angus) as well as delicious Thai and European food, using only the finest and freshest ingredients that our restaurant has to offer. If you love meat other than beef you have a choice of duck, pork and chicken and for the non-meat eaters there are seafood and vegetarian options. All European meat dishes come with a salad buffet or a big side salad, potato side dish and sauces to choose from. We do gluten free food, just need to know if you as a customer are in need of it. Since 21.07.17 we offer a great breakfast menu as well, starting 8 a.m.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is the kind of place you can have tons of dishes for dinner and the bill will not be very high. We were three couples and ordered at least six entrees, and handful of appetizers, and 1-2 drinks per person. Bill came to USD15 per person.

Service was great and the owner came by multiple times, suggesting we go to the salad bar as well. We left stuffed.

Juergen1964, Inhaber at Diver's Inn Steakhouse and International Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello KatieM2588

Thank you and your friends a lot for choosing our restaurant to have dinner. Say hello to everyone and have a great stay here in Ao Nang.

Best regards

Jeab, Jürgen and Diver´s Inn Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1 043)

14 - 18 of 1 043 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I'm in Ao Nang for 4 days now. The first day it already catched my eye, due to the great beer-menu.

So we went there next morning to get us some breakfast. We had a delicious breakfast and went back there every morning.

The evening before my friends went on to they're next location, we wanted to take it all out and order all different dishes without looking to the prices. It was pretty expensive (for Thai standerds) but more than worth it! Best steak I've ate in a while!

I love good food and this restaurant made me smile every morning again!!

Lot's of respect for the great cook, great staff and the great owner!

Thanks a lot!

Hello Sander

Great review, thank you very much for taking your time to post it and thank you as well to bring your friends in for 4 days in a row.
I think you are on the way back home, working again. Have a safe flight and when your mates are back from their 4 more weeks say hello to them.
Best regards and a surprise - since yesterday we have Chimay Blue and Gold in our fridge.
Finally.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was looking for a place to have a steak in Ao Nẵng beach, and found this one on Trip Advisor. At the moment we arrived, the owner approached to us and explained in detail about the different types of steaks, and agreed to serve specially for me 400g of steak instead of 300g. The service is great, the food is varied and tasty, the place looks great.

לישראלים אוכלי הכשר - הבעלים של המקום מודע לכשרות, וברגע ששמע שאנחנו אוכלי כשר, ביקש מהמטבח להוציא לנו מנות ללא נגיעות של מאכלי ים, וללא ערבוב של בשרי וחלבי. האוכל מעולה, ממליץ בחום לבקר שם!

Hello Reuven

Thank you a lot for the nice comment on our food and service. We try our best to give everyone a good experience and if there are special requests and we are able to do it it will be done.
Say hello to your wife and your friends.
Best regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is keeping its high spot because of the owner. He is there, every night, talks to all tables and ensures everyone is happy. The staff seemed better trained and knowledgeable than the last time I was there in September. Food was again divine. Well done and thanks!

Juergen1964, Inhaber at Diver's Inn Steakhouse and International Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello DrIvo77

Thank you very much for your nice review. We recently employed some new staff (2) and sure it takes some time to get them on par with staff working already for several years. Even among them I can see big differences in performance, that is the reason my wife and me are there every day to make sure everything runs smooth.
Thank you as well for coming back to us for another meal.
Best regards and hello from everyone.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really happy to find this spot after checking trip advisor. The reviews are true and I would recommend eating here for sure. Great variety. nice spot. Great to see the owner playing such an active role in his business... customers appreciate this.

Hello jangajungle

Just read your review and want to say thank you for posting it. I am more or less around 330 days a year, not always easy, but I realized when my wife is in the kitchen and me in the service the restaurant just performs much better. There is something right with the saying "when the cat is out of the house the mice dancing on the table".
Have a nice holiday and best regards