Lowest prices for your stay
US$71
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews big room min walk supermarket tv beds balcony reception pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

Found this hotel by accident on the web , very new hotel so everything inside is immaculate.
Not much to look at from the road when you see the sign just 2 mins down the hill and you will see T2.

Love the painting on the walls very modern makes you feel happy immediately and for the price (around (£40) this is a fantastic little place to stay.

The staff are all fantastic , friendly , polite , helpful my room was overlooking the opposite hotel and a new construction so nothing great but I loved sitting on the balcony watching the world go buy.

Plenty of transport from hotel to Ao Nang beach
Tuk Tuk etc but for me it was just a nice 15 min walk not a problem , turn right from the hotel and witching 2 mins you have some small bars , massage and restaurants.

Only week point for me is the hotel has a very small pool (see photos) it’s immaculate with good beds but permanently in the shade so I never used - would not stop me from staying again as I spend most of the time on the fantastic beaches.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank bryanmS1355JK
Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

We stayed here when we first arrived in Krabi. It is a 10 minute walk to the main road and outside has a 7/11 supermarket which is perfect. The breakfast is simple but very convenient. There is a 500 baht charge for your key when you arrive - so if you loose it they keep the deposit. The pool doesn’t get sun on it and is in the centre of the reception so we didn’t actually use it. For the price though this place is great, the staff are lovely, we had our room cleaned every day, there was a safety deposit box in the room. The tv has a range of channels and the air conditioning was really nice. The beds were very comfortable and the shower pressure was perfect! We had no complaints staying here and would recommend and stay again. For breakfast, as a vegetarian my options were toast with either jam or marmalade/butter, pancakes with honey, cereal, rice, water melon and pineapple!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gracieellice
Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

I booked here for 4nights and I finally booked 1 more. The staff let me book via Agoda cause it was cheaper. It takes me 2minutes. The room are cleaned everyday. The hotel is new just like the beds, mattress and the A/C. Great location. Just a little walk to get to AoNang beach and the longtail boats. I had a breakfast for my last day and it was very good. I didn’t wanted to leave. Special mention to the 2 women at the reception. Lovely people. If I come back to AoNang I will stay there for sure.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ms13303
Reviewed 27 December 2019

Best for travellers who are looking for clean and reasonable accomodation and would be roaming through the day. Not too many facilities offered by hotel, around 750 meter away from main road hence away from restaurants and market. Very limited parking and no room service. Only breakfast buffet is served. Seven eleven is almost next to it so that's a saving grace.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 413kaleemu
Reviewed 17 November 2019 via mobile

Brand new hotel, so good to come and use first time the whitest towels and linens I have ever seen in a hotel. Very comfortable, big room with TV and little fridge and coffee-tea kettle, with a balcony with mountain view.
It's 18-20 minutes to beach, with a lot of restaurants and resorts in the area.
It has a 7-11 store at the front, great to buy snacks.
The swimming pool is small, but I prefer beaches.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angela R
177cedrict, Director of Sales at T2 Ao Nang Krabi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Dear angela R
Thank you very much for your review. Glad to read about your positive feed back.
Thank you once gain for staying with us
T2 Krabi team.