Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21/08/05
PricelineUS$46
TravelocityUS$47
ZenHotels.comUS$80
All reviews ao nang beach few teething problems family residence sports activities newly built hotel nice pool areas pillow menu family pool direct beach access beach front quiet end plunge pool stunning hotel lounge chairs big pool comfortable bed great facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2021

We have been stay here just 1 time, but everything it very very good, we like a bed because this hotel they have 2 king side bed in a room suitable for my family, and pool very nice, breakfast good and deliciose, and staff very helpful.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Reggaecool
Paul Maneerat, General Manager at Centara Ao Nang Beach Resort & Spa Krabi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2021

Dear Reggaecool,

Thank you for staying at Centara Ao Nang Resort & Spa Krabi during your recent visit to Krabi recently.

Your opinions are very valuable in helping us maintaining a high level of service to guests and in ensuring that your expectations are met on each visit. We are most delighted to learn that you enjoyed the hotel’s service and facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Ao Nang, Krabi.

With kind regards,
Paul Maneerat

Reviewed 17 April 2021

Perfect location with beautiful beach. Pool was nice. Food was not too bad.
Horrible check-in experience. No queue management. I was waiting in line for checking in at the counter before I got told by the hotel staff to sit and wait at the sofa. I waited more than half an hour without any acknowledgement. While I was waiting, new guests came in and immediately proceeded to the check-in counter, they ended up getting the rooms before me.

I had to get up and wait in line at the counter again (after already waiting half an hour). When I was in front of the counter, not a single staff looked up to process my check-in. I stood there for more than 5 minutes before a staff looked up to process my check-in.

Terrible Front Office management...

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Centara Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Farm M
Reviewed 11 April 2021

Lovely hotel and ideal location - room very clean and swimming pools well kept. Buffet breakfast with lots of selection and good coffee. Also 500 baht a day credit to spend at the hotel. A lovely bonus.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Centara Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

This new resort is right on Ao Nang beach. Tgd perfect spot for sunset watching. Beach bar offers delicious selection. Drinks are great. Love the room . Very comfortable. Good variety for breakfast. Two pools! Will definitely go back.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2021

Me and my gf celebrated our anniversary and the hotel & staff made our stay the best ever. We couldnt ask for me. The breakfast and room was wonderful. Great staff that was attentive and well service minded. If you are looking for a place to stay in Aon Nang close to the beach - go with this hotel!!

We will be back.. Thank you !!

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Fredriktaste
Paul Maneerat, General Manager at Centara Ao Nang Beach Resort & Spa Krabi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Dear Fredriktaste

Thank you for staying at Centara Ao-Nang Resort & Spa Krabi during your recent visit to Krabi recently.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Ao Nang, Krabi.

With kind regards,