“As you seen on pictures”
other traveller has booked this property
Cleaning at villas Living area
Outdoor
Baan Malisa - sleeps up to 4
Baan Malisa
Wine list
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Indonesian first
Any
Amyrantz
Kota Kinabalu
“As you seen on pictures”
Reviewed 20 May 2011 for a stay in July 2010

We had an all girls vacation to Krabi for 4 days, 3 nights. The place is amazing, as what you seen on their website's pictures. It is exactly the same when we walk into the villa. The place is very clean, the pool is clean every morning. Service was excellent, they even help us to book islands trip with very reasonable price plus the service was good too. One of the nights we decided to check out the clubs and the driver brought us back safely, ensure that we're back inside the villa before he leaves at 2am in the morning and help us to lock the gate. It was excellent. The airport transfer was also good too. I would strongly recommend this to anyone.

Travelling group: With Friends
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
ChrisPDK
Vienna, Austria
“This is a thousand times better than a resort...”
Reviewed 23 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

I'd been to Krabi once before and stayed in one of the big resort type hotels on Ao Nang beach front. While looking for a place to stay on a return trip together with 3 friends, I discovered this Villa purely by chance.

This place is a little paradise. Let me start with the location, which might be off putting for some because it's not directly on the tourist stretch. For me this was a huge advantage and actually made me feel like I was living in Thailand for the week, away from the masses of tourists all crowding the bars/restaurants and beach front in Ao Nang. The operator has cleverly eliminated the location problem by providing a mobile phone with which you can call their diver to pick you up in Ao Nang anytime between 8:00-22:00. If, like me, you don't like the idea of having to rely on someone to pick you up, you could do what I did and hire a moped. The streets are extremely good between the villa and the beach, although you need to be careful on the long driveway/dirt track up to the villa itself. This might be more difficult during the rain season. The drive takes between 5-10 minutes. Any bike/car you hire will be very secure here as the property is surrounded by a high wall with an amazing gate that reminded me of Jurassic Park.

The views from the villa are rather attractive with hills visible from the pool, and the trees/plants/bushes have all grown considerably since the villa's pictures were put on their website. The pool itself is absolutely stunning... big enough to take a swim, and looks safe enough for children to get in and out without problems.

If you have problems with mosquitoes, buy some citronella incense sticks and spray yourself if outside after dusk and you'll have no problems. I'm a magnet for mosquitoes and didn't get a single bite. The organisers have had the sense to put an electric vapor repellent in the bedrooms, and I noticed they'd also put one in the lounge area (perhaps due to my emailing them asking what measures I could take against mosquitoes).

Deocrationwise, this place was minimalist, but full of character with a Thai flair. I'd say the place looked enchanting when the lights were dimmed in the evenings. Personally, I would have preferred a slightly more comfortable sofa, but who needs a sofa when you have 4 sun loungers outside calling out to be used.

Other things I haven't seen mentioned are the water cooler which is provided free of charge with fresh drinking water, and the computer which is modern and fast, as is the wireless connection to whatever you take with you. I was also relieved that the company who organise everything didn't try to push us into doing any of the organised tours/courses of which they might have profited from. Instead they waited for us to contact them before giving us the possibilities. Technically, if you just wanted to be left alone during your stay, this would certainly be possible.

All in all, this villa has changed my perception of holidays in Thailand forever. Never would I return to one of these awful tourist trap hotels where you have to fight for a sun lounger or avoid other people in overcrowded pools. Should I ever return to Krabi, Baan Malisa and a moped would be my choice.

Travelling group: Friends
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Khairul_A...
Singapore
“Baan Malisa.....”
Reviewed 17 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Krabi was a first time destination for all of us and we wanted to have a touristy and a very comfortable stay while we are here. We were picked up at the airport in a very very luxurious van and our Krabi experience started from then on. We were welcomed very warmly by the whole staff at the Villa and was practically briefed on everything there is to do, eat and shop in Krabi.

Ching, our Villa manager arranged our itinerary for the whole of the 5 day trip including the transfers to Phuket Island and the activity we were to do there. Though we didnt really used Tif, the ever friendly Butler/Tuk-Tuk Driver/ Ice-Man and everything else, he was on hand to help with our transport or other needs. He arranged for us to use the 2 bikes for free.

All in all the Villa was a wonderful stay with fantastic facilities.

Pros:
Nice Villa
Big Space and Backyard
Private Pool
Cooking and Kitchen Utensils
Free Wifi and Desktop

Cons:
Power Failure on One night for a few mins
Location - might deter you from going out at night as we got lost and locals in Ao Nang Town dont really know where it is
Private Pool - Milipede Attack! They infested the pool. 31 of them at the time of check out but we still swam!

I would highly recommend this place and we would definitely come back to laid back ao nang and maybe get another villa from the Krabi Villas group.

Travelling group: Friends
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
Australia
Reviewed 26 May 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
UK
Reviewed 28 February 2010 for a stay in February 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Cleanliness and beauty of the villa
Liked least: Poor road running up to the villa
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Friends getaway Older travelers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;