“Excellent villa! Highly Recommend!”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool Area Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom Ensuite
Sunset from the balcony
2nd Floor Plan
Ground Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Dee A
“Excellent villa! Highly Recommend!”
Reviewed 22 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Beautiful Villa, modern and highly maintained by staff, cleaning everyday! The staff are approachable and friendly. We enjoyed our time there and would rent this villa again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 15 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

16 Jan 2017
Hi Luis,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review - it was an absolute pleasure to host you and your family.
We are pleased that you enjoyed your time here (despite the unseasonal weather!)

Best wishes

Pattsi
Australia
“Excellent comfortable stay.”
Reviewed 13 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Can't thank Rob and all the staff enough for my recent stay.
From the booking process, to correspondence and pick up at another hotel. It was easy and well organised.
The Villa was comfortable and as advertised. All the photos are accurate.
Kitchen is modern, pool was clean and the washing machine was used daily.
The office staff were helpful with all our questions and needs.
Taxi service they provided was excellent and having a local phone ( which came with the Villa) was a useful tool for any trip made.
The Villa is large enough for a family or sizeable group as advertised.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
14 Dec 2016
Many thanks for your review Patrick - we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay!

Regards

MeghanC72...
“Great staff, Great place ”
Reviewed 14 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

I loved everything about staying here. We loved the place and the amenities. I wasn't sure what to do while we were there and they helped make an itinerary for us and set it all up for us. I would definitely recommend this place and would stay here again.

Departure...
“this is a property I would be hesitant to recommend to my friends.”
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in March 2016

The property was nice. Rob was friendly. but not so for the rest of his staff, especially his drivers.
1st day there, it was raining, and we asked the driver to bring a few of us to a supermarket as we wanted to buy food supplies (we explained to the driver). He dropped us at a 7-11 instead and refused to bring us anywhere else. We had to cross the road to get back to the tuk-tuk in the rain, we thought there was no way to turn onto our side of the road. Driver made a U-turn to go back to the villa! Meaning he saw us struggling with our arms full and with umbrellas, and yet just waited for us to cross the road, when he cld have made the U-turn to pick us up since he had to make that turn anyway to head back to the villa!
We were also told that we were able to call the staff on-site even after office hours. I asked them specifically as we were heading to Ao Nang beach for dinner and shopping and we knew we wld be heading back to the villa late. They assured us they were on call 24/7. Called for a pick up back to the villa at about 10pm, NO ANSWER from both staff.
While I did enjoy our stay in Krabi, this is a property I would be hesitant to recommend to my friends.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
14 Sep 2016
Dear Kim,

Thanks for your review - I am pleased that you enjoyed the villa. I do however find it a little strange that you would wait 6 months to post a review about your experience with our tuk-tuk service, instead of raising the issue with me at the time. My number is also in the mobile phone number that we provide, so you could have also called me.
It is now hard to corroborate your remarks as you stayed back in March.
Hope to welcome you back again and you can rest assured of great service, as the rest of our reviews show.

Regards

Rob
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing