Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$48
US$26
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/08/11
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
TravelocityUS$31
getaroom.comUS$48
All reviews rooftop pool krabi resort whirlpool room sea view kids pool main pool kids club breakfast buffet rooms are modern short walk to the beach location is great the main road ao nang beach night stay construction site the ground floor extra bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2021 via mobile

Chic Hotel in Aonang with modern style, property is very convenient and 2 nice swimming pool. You will enjoy with lots of activities in the hotel. The breakfast buffet is great and many choices of food & pantry. My son love croissant, danish and chocolate cake so much. Hotel service staff is extremely efficient, pleasant and helpful. The room was wonderful, clean, and perfect to celebrate a birthday weekend or others anniversary. Highly recommend if you’re looking for a property located in the center of Aonang Beach. Overall, I had a great experience here. Absolutely will be back again for a short break vacation!❤️

2  Thank sukan_pu
Yodpetch Chainarong, Other at Panan Krabi Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2021

Dear Khun Sukan,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Panan Krabi Resort. I will share your comments
with our team.

Best regards,

Reviewed 10 April 2021

I love this hotel, it is good for family to spend time with. Great time to swimming I'll be come back again. Food & breakfast is so delicious. Moreover, I love chocolate ship cookies so much, is healthy and chunchy.

Dear Khun Kanthikap,

What a wonderful review and as always, much appreciated. Any feedback is welcome as we like to know your opinion. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and there is not much to say further as your review already say everything. We like to thank you for staying with us at the Panan Krabi Resort. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

We remain with best regards

Reviewed 9 April 2021

To keep it short review, Room are Clean and feel comfortable when We stepped I can say this is the best experience since I had stayed in hotel ever and I would like to say all Employee in this Restaurant really did a great job especially “Messy, Nicky , Care , Beer , Tina, Petch and Aeed”

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks so much for your lovely review and we do appreciate your feedback very much. We are glad to hear that you had an amazing stay with us and that all was to your expectation. we very much appreciate your kind feedback about our hotel and of course our staff. I am happy to hear. Thanks for choosing our resort and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Best regard

Reviewed 8 April 2021

I stayed here for 3 nights. Almost everything is wonderful except boiled eggs, lol. I enjoyed staying here very much during this time there are many activities at the resort. I joined 2 activities; the staffs are very nice, I remembered the name of them, P'Messi, P'Pure and P'Nikky. Next time I'll be here for sure.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

I very much appreciate your kind feedback about our hotel, many activities, facilities and especially our great service staff.I will pass on to all your gratitude. Again, thank you very much for staying with us and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2021 via mobile

Lovely hotel and my favorite wedding anniversary at this hotel.
Value for money and good choices of breakfast.
Fantastic pool on the mountain view at the back with nice room as we stay on family suit with cozy bed and great bathtub.
Walking distance to Aonang beach and the-hotel us located right in Aonang center
I would recommend this hotel and will be back again.

Date of stay: March 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

It was an amazing pleasure having you here with us to celebrate your special occasion. Once again we appreciate your feedback and so we are glad to hear that you will definitely recommend our hotel and return. The whole team is looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

We remain with best regards