Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews krabi resort night market grand deluxe room lower pool storage space beach bag ao nang beach pool bar flip flops relaxing stay excellent stay breakfast buffet street food egg station min walk phi phi yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2020

A bit of oasis in AoNang. Lovely grounds, pools. Our deluxe room was beautiful with outside tub. The breakfasts were wonderful. Very reasonably priced. The staff are very helpful We stayed for almost 2 weeks and loved it

Date of stay: January 2020
4  Thank ontheroadmaryg
KarolinaGadula, Guest Experience Manager at Deevana Krabi Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2020

Sawadee kha Khun Ontheroadmaryg,

We wish to thank you for choosing Deevana Krabi Resort as part of your holiday. It was our pleasure to have you staying with us.

Reviewed 22 March 2020

I stayed at the Deevana Krabi Resort in March. I really loved the hotel. I love the way the rooms are nestled in greenery, surrounded by coconut and bamboo trees. Staff are friendly and always happy.

The pool is nice and a relaxing place to be, but get in quick because there aren't that many sunbeds which is a negative.

I originally booked a standard room but upgraded to a superior one for a good price. The first room I was given was next to a noisy water pump. I asked to change at 11pm and was then put into a room with a loud aircon unit. Frustrated, I went to the reception who immediately sent out an engineer. Mudsun on reception was excellent and really helped me when I was close to tears with frustration. He didn't hesitate to help me and make sure I was ok.

The next day, the engineer arrived again to make sure the noise was completely gone and Jean on reception called to make sure I was happy. The reception staff are excellent.

The breakfast here isn't great so I'm not sure it's worth booking a breakfast deal when a short walk will take you to a plentiful number of great restaurants.

There's a gym available at this hotel which is also good.

The superior room was lovely, however I echo what others were saying about it having little storage. The tea and coffee machine is on the same sink shelf meaning it was cluttered with my toiletries. There are many light switches all over the room too meaning you'll fumble trying to turn them all on or off.

The hotel is about 10 minutes away from the beach but it's fine and the walk back wasn't too onerous. You can stop off for a drink or food or a massage which was nice.

If you're looking for precision and a european experience, you'll be disappointed but that's the point. This place is familial and warm, its not supposed to be a London skyline hotel.

All in all, I loved this place and would return. I felt truly relaxed here and more than that, I felt like I was among friends .

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sim414
KarolinaGadula, Guest Experience Manger at Deevana Krabi Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2020

Dear Khun Sim414,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Deevana Krabi Resort. We are thrilled to read your excellent feedback and that you had a special stay with us. Thanks a lot for recognizing our staff and especially Mudsun and Jean. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our team as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and create a friendly atmosphere in our resort.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon! Thank you for your visit.
Karolina Gadula - Guest Experience Manger

Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

The Resort is beatiful, service is excellent, rooms are very chic decorated and the food is delicious!
Negative. We needed to have breakfast at 6 am (due to our early birds tour) and in the restaurant was nothing ready, we were very disappointed. Deevana if it is not possible to offer breakfast very early then you muss change the times and inform your guests.
Positive: Deevana offers Yoga Classes for free.
Every day is possible to enjoy 4 hours happy hour in both swimming pools.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank deyaniraa2015
KarolinaGadula, Guest Experience Manager at Deevana Krabi Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2020

Sawadee kha Khun Deyaniraa2015,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback. We wish as well to apologize about the issue you have encountered regarding the breakfast. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 15 March 2020

We stayed here for a week last February and then returned again this year. The hotel is absolutely lovely, very clean and ideally situated a its only a few minutes walk from the main town. You are tucked way at the end of a street so its lovely and quiet, yet you only have to walk 5 minutes to be in the centre of everything.
There hotel has a pool that runs through the middle of the resort a bit like a long river if you like and then the rooms are situated either side. Some of the rooms have pool access which is lovely. we had a pool access room this year. There is are shallow areas for the children and also a kids only pool. the hotel has a gym and creche and a spa so you can have a massage if you want to.
The breakfast was absolutely amazing, fresh eggs made to your liking, bacon, breads, cakes, waffles, pastries, meats, cheese and even curries for those that want them?
The staff are so polite and helpful, they will arrange trip if you want them, we did a boat trip and a trip to the rain forest. All fantastic and a great way to see some of the island.
Just a word of warning, when walking on the beach there were quite a lot of jellyfish washed up on the beach although that didn't seem to bother all the people swimming in the sea?

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank 799zoem
KarolinaGadula, Guest Experience Manager at Deevana Krabi Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2020

Dear Mrs. Zoe,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at Deevana. From the descrition of the hotel, i suppose you have stayed at Deevana Plaza Krabi and not at the Deevana Krabi Reosrt - adult only.
However, we are very happy to read you enjoyed your returned trip and thank you for praising our staff, the quality of our breakfast as well as the location of our hotel. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our team as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon! Thank you for your visit.

Reviewed 15 March 2020

the resort is in urban area but feels like being in jungle. staff excellent and super attentive. breakfast very good. resort is very good value. rooms are large resort close to beach but pools are great alternative.

Room tip: if you have difficulty with stairs, get a ground level room close to lobby
Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank paulB1391EQ

Sawadee kha Khun Pauk,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our team as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.