“Friendly staff and nice food”
Review of Moti Mahal

Moti Mahal
Ranked #19 of 291 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stumbled upon this restaurant when we are looking for a place for dinner. Overall we will say the tomyam is good and in my opinion their potato chicken tastes better than I expected. Will visit again!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We ended up to this place in search of Indian food. Serves a good variety of Indian food. Also caters Italian Thai and Seafood. We ordered chicken and pizza both were good

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Super nice and entertaining guy at the door inviting you in. Excellent service from waiters. Good location. Great food, cheap alcohol.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

This was one saviour on our recent trip to Krabi, as it is here we satiated our cravings for Indian food. Not just the food but the staff was too humble and courteous. It was indeed good to have met our own folks in a distant land, who welcome you like a family. I was touched by their gesture of standing straight, when our national anthem began in the cricket match, coming live on TV.

I will definitely recommend this hotel to people seeking authentic Indian taste in Krabi.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

The food was amazing. NOT overly expensive . A complete meal for a family of 3 plus a bottle of Singha beer costed Aud 30.00. Great customer service and you get a 20% discount. My 9 Yrs old son ate all his Prata and butter chicken. Free WiFi. I will go back to this restaurant again. I even confirmed that there is NO MSG.