“Great caravan on a great site!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
RachelLee...
“Great caravan on a great site!”
Reviewed 30 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

Just spent a lovely weekend in Brean. This caravan was a pleasant surprise after reading previous review, we certainly had no such problems, caravan was clean and more than adequate for a short break away. I really can't fault the caravan in anyway. Our party was 2 adults 2 children (7 and 9) and our dog. It is accurately described as sleeping 4 - 6 although it would be 'cosy' if 6 were staying. The site is lovely and friendly and great for food. Great weekend despite the weather. Thank you Caroline we will defenetly be staying here again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dean C
“Needs Maintaining - end of season booking?”
Reviewed 4 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I know its classed as a six berth, but I don't know where six people would put clothes for more than a two day stay! That's not the owners fault, we took two adults, one child and two small dogs and felt cramped, mainly due to the table in the lounge, which is not the one in the picture, it is very LARGE and we had to move it before we could move in the lounge. Little or no room in the bedrooms. The front set of steps were corroded, this we were told about, but shouldn't have been there! The back door wouldn't lock, I phoned the owner, she suggested I move the door about, which after applying grease did work, but I found the top hinge was broken!!! I informed the owner. The shower was cold... it just didn't get even warm. The good points are, the site and location were lovely, with a bar / restaurant at the entrance, which allowed our dogs! You are a very short walk to the beach, also shops and amusements are nearby.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Condition overall of caravan
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Management Response
18 Sep 2014
Thank you for your comments. The caravan is advertised as a 4/6 berth it has a double wardrobe in the double bedroom and a single in the twin room, there is also cupboard and shelving above beds in both bedrooms. The shower room also has four large shelves for towels toiletries etc. The original table in lounge was broken by a previous guest I replaced it and I admit it was to big for the lounge it has now been replaced with a smaller one. The steps were supposed to have been replaced a while ago but I was let down however I went to another supplier and they have now been replaced. I have asked several customers about the shower and everyone has said it is a perfect temperature when adjusted to your own taste. Thanks again Caroline.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$56
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing