“Great for the beach access”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Gadara Bungalow

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Paul C
“Great for the beach access”
Reviewed 17 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

This is the second time I have been to Gadara and I noticed there have been some improvements since the last time I was there. There has been a lot of work done in the garden with the addition of fencing and gating which is great for kids and pets and I especially liked the fact that now the bushes at the bottom of the garden at the back have been cut down extensively, it is possible to actually look down the garden from the bungalow and see the beach and sea.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
18 May 2018
Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure to have you to stay and I hope to welcome you back soon.
Deborah H
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Very good and each year something has changed or upgraded”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in July 2016

We have been staying at a Gadara for 8 years and July 17 will be our 9th year.

We love the location and layout of the bungalow and every year the owners change something. At one time we paid for the electric and had no central heating. A couple of years ago new lounge furniture was put in. I fed back one about a small freezer would be a plus and the owners did install one.

Yes there are things that I would like to see added at some point for example wifi would be a big plus in this day and age. Currently we pop over the road to beachcomber to access this but when weather is not so good it would be a plus.

Yes a washing machine would be an advantage but what I go is when I do s reasonably large shop and go to ASDA in Weston I put a wash in over at Diamond Farm and pick it back up on the way back to bungalow.

I know my boys would say they would like a tv in the bedrooms there is one but the signal is not too good but if wifi they could stream on a tablet so that would be another bonus of wifi.

Lack of sea view well I prefer the bushes protecting us from any wind.

Yes the garden is not enclosed which can be a concern when you have a young dog but this is far easier now she is older and recall is far better. It would be good if the car owners at the bottom of the car park kept the gate shut which they don't do even though sign asks that it is shut. I just annoy them by keeping it closed they must hate it when our cars appear.

If you want top of the spec you will pay more.

Looking forward to see what changes have been made this year.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Worcester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Management Response
24 May 2017
Hi Jane. We are sorry that you are disappointed with your stay at Gadara bungalow. It would have been great to have spoken to you when you were staying at the bungalow to address your concerns. As stated in the listing - Gadara is positioned in the dunes and therefore your private access to the beach is reached through a short pathway through the sand dunes. We have carefully redone the garden to take advantage of the beautiful sea views, whilst keeping the garden wind free. However at certain times of the day, when the tide is out, unfortunately the view is just of the beach. The oven is fully fitted with a Grill which we test on a weekly basis. There is no washing machine but we have tried to provide you with as many local launderettes as possible within the guest guide book - all within walking distance. We would love to have you back to Gadara in the future.
Reviewed 30 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Trish C
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“GADARA heaven”
Reviewed 29 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Excellent accommodation. Garden and beach path. Very private parking easy. Quiet end but not far from the noisier bits if you prefer. All bedding provided and other things you would expect.
Near to loads of places and literature showing all doctors, vets hospital, markets food places and more.
Lovely place to stay and dog friendly but not enclosed garden. Large steps up to keep you fit.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing