“Superb ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Well we will certainly be coming back
We did have difficulty in making a reservation, landline seemed to be unsuccessful, but messenger has a fast response.
5 friends all with different tastes, and by George you did just make a group of friends have a wonderful 1st experience.
First class service, food piping hot, and fresh.
Cleanliness of restaurant was excellent staff were very friendly. Nothing too much trouble.
Can honestly say we will be back and would recommend it as a top class place.
Well done

2  Thank Lotsonalf

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I had Curry’s for a night out midweek and visited golden moments the staff and food were very good friendly and polite staff and very good food highly recommended

2  Thank Peter H
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Myself & my family, consisting of 15 people, dined here last night & it was absolutely great, from the moment we arrived. Welcome was excellent, staff a treat to get along with, attention to all needs could not be faulted. And, as for the food, well Excellent from poppadoms through to main courses, even the rice & nanbread all consumed.
My 76 year old Mum loved her curry.
Very Highly Recommended to All

1  Thank sarahodgson06
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal with the wife here for our 7 year anniversary. Had a fantastic time and the boys looked after us. Had Garlic King Prawns and Manchurian Chicken starters then to follow a Bengal Murgh and Jinga Garlic both were exceptional. Would definitely recommend and contemplating when I can next go over... :-)

1  Thank Tank M
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

The food here is very good as is the service. I enjoyed the tandoori mixed grill which came with salad and oddly done coleslaw. You can also choose a sauce for dipping and I opted for the madras which was flavoursome but not too spicy hot. The chapatti was nicely baked with a nice char.

They offer a good selection of starters too. Dragon slay is well worth trying.

1  Thank Vincent B