“Good pub grub”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our walk to this pub this evening.. the food was well prepared and the service and staff were both first rate.... pretty sure we’ll be back!!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Decided to visit today around 6pm for an early meal. The garden was busy but we easily found a table. The young lady behind the bar was so friendly and helpful - something I commented to my boyfriend about when I came out after ordering my food. After a short wait, the food came - hot, well presented and tasty! The Cajun chicken was cooked perfectly and had lots of flavour and the chips were exceptional (and I have a great deal of experience in tasting chips!! ). All the staff were extremely polite and I felt welcomed. Will definitely be back soon.

ThePublican22, Owner at Limeburners, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Had a delicious ploughman’s lunch. The staff were all Lovely and helpful. My friend and I sat outside - Nice garden.
Definitely be back again soon.

ThePublican22, Owner at Limeburners, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Reviewed 6 May 2018

This is a nice country fullers pub with outside seating along a quite road, it has a good variety on the menu, and the staff were friendly.
It is worth a visit if your passing.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Had a great lunch here with my daughter. I had visited before some years ago and had an evening meal then, which was quite good, but things have improved since then. We were lucky to get there before the rush started as the pub soon filled up - and it was only Monday! The menu was extensive, with lots of choice. Our meal came before I had drunk 1/2 a pint - that's quick I think. I had Butterfly Cajun Chicken with chips and salad, which was very tasty, and my daughter wasn't Disappointed with her scampi, chips and peas - (the chips were especially good). Will certainly visit again, Nice Pub!

Robert S, Owner at Limeburners, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Thank you for your comments we try to do our best