11 people are viewing this hotel
US$113
Official SiteUS$283
Expedia.comUS$139
PricelineUS$256
All reviews lush vegetation pool villa diving center don t hesitate a la carte room service is special thanks water sports stayed days f b air conditioning jet ski pool bar local island his team every morning lunch and dinner
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

First of all they have a really great team! Second, the food, the hotel, the cleaning services everything was excellent! We passed a incredible honeymoon! And they actual have a photographer who took a really great pictures for honeymoon book! Thank you Fiyavalhu team!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fiyavalhu Maldives, General Manager at Fiyavalhu Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2021

Dear ricardobO6162EZ

Greetings from Fiyavalhu Maldives,

We are delighted to know that, you have enjoyed your experience with us at Fiyavalhu Maldives. We appreciate your valuable time for contributing such fantastic feedback about our product, service, and team members.

Once again, thank you so much for your kind words and compliments about our resort. I will personally convey your message to Faadey who took beautiful pictures for you during the photoshoot.

We trust we will not wait for long-distance to welcome you back to our resort. Our team is waiting for an opportunity to serving you again.

Ahmed Mohamed Didi
Asst. Front Office Manager

Reviewed 3 July 2021 via mobile

My wife and I had the best experience of a life time at fiyavalhu. The island was very welcoming and soothing, rooms are well equipped, the pool villa was amazing, very lovely ambience,respectful staffs..House keeping was so on point and that left the rooms very neat. Eva and Misbah were just too amazing and welcoming. The guy at the restaurant and a lady also were just the best. The beach was so close to our villa and that made it so refreshing.

The restaurant was just too amazing, different delicacies of food, I must confess I felt like proposing to my wife again because the romantic atmosphere was over the moon. I recommend this resort as a honeymoon getaway for any couple. I would be back for our wedding anniversary

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fiyavalhu Maldives, General Manager at Fiyavalhu Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Dear damilolaj107,

Greetings from Fiyavalhu Maldives,

We are delighted to know that, you have enjoyed your stay with us at Fiyavalhu Maldives. We appreciate your valuable time for contributing such fantastic feedback about our product, service, and team members.

Once again, thank you so much for your kind words and compliments about our resort. I will personally convey your message to individual team members whose names were highlighted in your review.

Reviewed 30 June 2021

Everything is wonderful. Accommodation in De Luxe Beach Villa, beach restaurant, swimming pool, pool bar. Wonderful alleys through tropical gardens full of coconut trees. A well-equipped gym with a view of the lush gardens. About the hotel staff, only words of maximum appreciation. They make sure you don't miss anything. They are very kind. A special note for Ahmed, our restaurant man, who made sure that every meal served was a delight. I left Sam at the end, even though I had to put him number one. He is from the Water Sports Center. Thank you Sam for all the patience and passion with which you taught us to do diving, windsurfing and all the other activities. From us, 10 points. But not only them but all the hotel staff is 10 points. We hope to meet you again someday!

Date of stay: May 2021
Fiyavalhu Maldives, General Manager at Fiyavalhu Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2021

Dear RusuF4,

Greetings from Fiyavalhu Maldives.

Thank you so much for taking your precious time from your busy schedule to write such a fantastic review about your recent stay with us at Fiyavalhu Maldives.

We are delighted to hear that, you have overwhelmingly enjoyed the product and service we offered at our resort.

Once again, I thank you on behalf of our team, for your kind words and compliments about Fiyavalhu Maldives. I will personally convey your message to individual team members, whose names were highlighted on the review.

Our team is awaiting an opportunity to serving you again.

General Manager.

Reviewed 29 June 2021

Spending a couple of days here with my husband for our honeymoon was the bestest decision ever. We both loved everything about the resort from beginning to the end. Misbah was very welcoming then Eeva took over after a few days. She’s so good at what she does. All their staff are respectful and very pleasant. We would definitely come back for our anniversary in Jesus Name Amen.

Dear 916esthery,

Greetings from Fiyavalhu Maldives.

It was indeed much pleasure serving you at Fiyavalhu Maldives. We are thrilled to receive such amazing feedback from you, after your memorable Honeymoon at Fiyavalhu Maldives.

I will personally convey your message to individual team members whose, names were highlighted on the review.

Our team is waiting for an opportunity to serving you again.

Reviewed 25 June 2021

My family and I needed to spend 14 days in a "green list" country to travel to Saudi Arabia, so we chose to spend this period in the Maldives. My friend who lives in the Maldives and his Maldivian friends recommended Fiyavalhu on Mandhoo Island.

We enjoyed our time so much at the resort that we invited our extended family to join us for a few days. The island is naturally lush, beach is gorgeous, the rooms are cosy and for the most part the weather was dry and pleasant (not too hot or humid).

At the time of our stay, the resort was relatively new and there were extensive worldwide COVID travel restrictions, so we were happy to have the the beach to ourselves on many occasions. The resort has a beautiful adult and kids' pools on the beach, a modest gym and a well equipped diving centre.

Initially before our decision to stay at Fiyavalhu, we were worried about getting a decent variety of food, but the resort restaurant did well to mix things up and we didn't feel bored of the food, despite eating at the same restaurant for the entire 2 weeks (due to COVID restrictions, we weren't allowed to visit the local parts of the island).

Staff were friendly and helpful. They made every effort to make our stay comfortable and pleasant. I want to give a special mention to the resort manager Salah and Shasha (restaurant).

The resort serves halal food and is alcohol free which was a big plus point for us. They also have a loosely implemented modest dress policy.

As mentioned in the title, this resort is an absolute gem and I'd highly recommend it as an ideal relaxing break and escape from the mundane.

Date of stay: June 2021
Fiyavalhu Maldives, General Manager at Fiyavalhu Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2021

Dear Hoda135

Thank you for taking your precious time to write such wonderful review of your recent stay with us here at Fiyavalhu Maldives!

I am delighted to read that the team had looked after you and the family. I will personally convey your message to the team members that you have highlighted on your review

Thanks again for the great feedback and now that you have been to Fiyavalhu Maldives, we look forward to welcoming you back soon

Warm regards