Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$118
PricelineUS$118
Hotels.comUS$118
Trip.comUS$160
TravelocityUS$118
eDreamsUS$118
All reviews afternoon tea sandwiches cream tea birthday party lovely hotel a lovely stay venue windsor
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2020

I had booked just a room for myself and my boyfriend for his birthday. From the moment we had gotten to the reception we were greeted and waited on hand and foot throughout our stay. We even upgraded our room without a fuss. The ground floor rooms and luxurious even with a door to the garden, which was amazing in the morning the view! We had drinks and food too which was nice.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Paul Twomey, General Manager at Grovefield House, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2020

Dear 998sharanm

Thank you for your wonderful review and I am delighted to hear that my team looked after you both so well. I do hope we see you back soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2020

We received a voucher for afternoon tea for two for Christmas from our daughter and chose this location and we were not disappointed.

The staff were friendly and the service from Ben was very good. We enjoyed tasty sandwiches, followed by a variety of sweet cakes and pastries, with an endless supply of tea and coffee.

We would recommend this venue to others.

Date of stay: March 2020
Paul T, General Manager at Grovefield House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2020

Dear Linda B

Thank you for your lovely review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your Afternoon Tea with us and that Ben looked after you well. I will ensure to pass on your comments to him personally with thanks and I hope we see you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 February 2020

We wanted a base for our family who were attending a wedding in the locality and this hotel was more than adequate. The rooms are a generous size, clean and well appointed. There were some issues with one of the rooms on arrival but this was resolved after a day or so, thank you. The staff are friendly and if there was anything extra we needed in the room, like hangers, pillows or towels. they were very happy to provide them. What really makes this place special is the wonderful food and setting (beautiful country views). We would like to see the decor updated to keep more in line with the 'luxury' feel, as advertised on their Wedding banner.

Room tip: Best rooms are on first floor over looking the garden, away from the function room
Date of stay: February 2020
Paul Twomey, General Manager at Grovefield House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Dear Ria S

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us and for your honest feedback. It is pleasing to hear that you had a comfortable time and that my team were able to accommodate your requests. Chef is delighted that you found the food wonderful and we all do hope we see you back again in the future.

Reviewed 10 February 2020

We visited this hotel on a classic hotels winter break offer. We had a very nice room over looking the hotel gardens the room was very comfortable and clean. We had cream tea on the afternoon of arrival (not part of the deal) which was very nice. During the two night stay we had very good breakfasts and excellent dinners. It is in a good country location within easy reach of many local attractions such as Windsor and Marlow. All members of staff were very pleasant and attentive.

Date of stay: February 2020
Paul T, General Manager at Grovefield House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

Dear phil0fherts

Thank you for your lovely review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found my team pleasant & attentive. I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 31 December 2019

We came here for a quick getaway from London - and it was a fabulous little hotel. Nice restaurant with great food on-site, front desk was happy to help with anything, the room was well equipped and we looked out onto the front garden which was absolutely lovely. Would recommend for all those looking to unplug over the weekend, it's a short Uber ride away from the station too!

Date of stay: October 2019
Paul T, General Manager at Grovefield House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2019

Dear klyc28

Thank you for your lovely review and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your short break with us. I do hope we see you back soon and would like to wish you a Happy New Year from all at the Grovefield