Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I visited this place with my husband and infant child. I really liked the reception staff - I found them to be polite and accommodation. Yet compared to some other hotels in the region, they did not really get up to help with our stroller or bags (they simply watched us struggle with it). I did not like this. I also found the bar staff to be unfriendly- they rarely passed by the pool area to ask for drink orders or to clean the area.

Rooms were clean but a little dated. Great shower with door which can be rare in these parts.

We really enjoyed the food and had the all inclusive package which was worth it as you got wine included in your meal.

Pool was nice as well.

I do not know if I would recommend this place - I preferred the next door establishment (Riviera Perdika Hotel) much more.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2018

I really liked this hotel, but it is a country hotel, a bit off the beaten track. Most of the staff spoke little English, but everyone was extremely nicev- and there is one woman there who has flawless English. The rooms were basically clean, but not anything fancy. The hotel is a short walking distance from the beach, but also has an absolutely amazing swimming pool with a poolside bar. The rooms were comfortable enough, with little (functional rather thanbeautiful) balconies that had drying racks for one's swimming suits. The breakfasts were a mixed bag, but still had many choices. They had some sort of strange cookies that I did not find very good, but there were other sweets and also plenty of other savory options typical of the hotels around Greece.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Freee sunbeds if you buy something too eat or drink from Nemo beach bar!
Nice staff and lovely pool - clean and so friendly! IF youre lucky Costadina and the little dog ”Lilla paus” (small paus) Will serve you with a lovely smile!
Go there! You won’t leave for all day!
The beach is beautiful and not crowded!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Never going back there again. Even though it looked fancy and luxury it is over over priced. The people working there most of them are rude. No help with the bags. The food was awful and poor and even the coffee looked pretty much as water. I am a coffee expert and I know when someone uses cheap coffee and not even the whole dose that it is needed to make a proper one. No taste at all. The rooms looked dirty, the sheets were dirty and the matress was realy bad. Couldnt sleep at all. The pool on the other hand, did not dare to swin in there. What on earth are they doing? I dont know who is in charge there but it is just...ew.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Betty B
Reviewed 5 July 2017

The Karavostasi beach hotel is situated in a very quiet and nice area, surrounded by olives woods and the colours and sweet smells of the Mediterranean shrubland. The hotel has a garden full of flowers and has a fantastic swimming pool but, more important, is only a 5-minutes’ walk from the sea and the well-known Karavostasi beach – more than 800 metres of multi-coloured coarse sand and crystal clear blue green waters.
The hosts were extremely welcoming and helpful, rooms clean and spacious and the breakfast was rich and delicious. We will definitely come here again!

Date of stay: June 2017