“Beautiful Decor”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Gudula M
Dusseldorf, Germany
“the hotel cancelled my reservation without reason”
Reviewed 30 October 2019 for a stay in October 2019

I don't know if this could be a great or not as the hotel cancelled my reservation for next year and says that it will refund the payment without giving any reason.
I tried to call and ask for alternatives but no-one picks up nor replies to e-mails.
I assume they found someone staying for longer than one night and just kicked me out. Had they discussed this with me and at least be professional enough to help me find alternatives I might have been less upset. It seems I am not the only one having had this type of experience. So beware of the reliability of your booking in this place.

Date of stay: October 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Nein.
kvhsunshi...
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Ms”
Reviewed 18 September 2019 for a stay in September 2019

I block reserved accommodation at Gileston Manor well in advance of your wedding (over a year). Today out of the blue, gileston manor cancelled our booking because they had 'a better offer,'. Thsnks Gileston Manor, so unprofessional ! So glad we chose st donats for our wedding and not gileston manor.

Date of stay: September 2019
bridgend2...
St Lucia
“Beautiful Decor”
Reviewed 31 March 2019 for a stay in March 2019

Beautiful decor and attention to detail throughout! Made for a very relaxing and stay! Will return! Loved the little touches, like our 'welcome basket'

Date of stay: March 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.