“Best curry house ever”

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Sompting
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I visit this curry house on a regular basis also good for takeaway. Definitely the best curry house I have ever visited

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Thank you once again for great food. We have eaten in the restaurant and had takeaways and we can honestly say I’ve never had a bad dish from this restaurant

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food - huge starters
The staff were lovely
The price for set menu is average for around this area .
Parking is behind restaurant
Only the seating is rather squashed in - around the front - sort of booth type seating .

Would still come back again

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

15 of us
My mutton dhansak was amazing with a lovely mushroom rice We'll be back soon. Great service and value for money.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We thought we'd try Alishaan on our way home via Sompting Village last night.
Not great! my boyfriends chicken tikka had two bits of gristle in it, my curry was not particularly nice, the sauce was meant to be creamy and buttery but tasted more like thick meatyvgravy.
We specifically requested EXTRA garlic and cheese on the garlic and cheese naan but we could only just taste the garlic and the cheese was non existent.
Was ok, but we certainly won't be rushing back here anytime soon.