Gingerbread Hotel(Port Elizabeth)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$106
Spring Hotel Bequia(Port Elizabeth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$61
  • Beachfront
US$225
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

Bequia Beachfront Villas(Friendship)(Great Value!)
US$446
US$230
  • Beachfront
Young Island Resort(St. Vincent)
US$290
  • Breakfast included
US$156
US$140
Hotels.com
Mariners Hotel(St. Vincent)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$151
All reviewspizzabeach frontprincess margaret beachhappy hourbar restaurantevery morningday passperfect locationlobsterrum punchlamb chopsout of seasonhead chefbeach suitesmall beachwide selectionpastry chef
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After sailing for a few days and visiting some less-than-ideal islands, we found Bequia Plantation Hotel and could not have been more pleased. We purchased the day pass for $50/pp. It included breakfast AND lunch, plus full use of the property and water sports. The breakfast & lunch were both delicious, the view was great, and the service we received was truly excellent.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in May 2017 but TripAdvisor doesn't go back more than a year and I'm slow at posting my review. I'm seeing all these tasty reviews about the pizza at this property at which we ate dinner every night and tho it's probably aweseome, there were too many other delicious options to have a chance to try it! The freshly made almond croissants by the pastry chef and french press coffee at breakfast were MORE than amazing! The head chef and managing restaurant young lady was awesomely impressive.We received a room upgrade due to the time of year we traveled was low occupancy and the beach front cottage we were assigned across from the bar/restaurant was superb. A/C, wifi and tv all good in the room. There was no construction noise when we were there May 2017. There were cottages behind the ocean front we stayed in and at the time appeared to be housing for staff, but they were mainly unoccupied so I don't really know. The beach in front was enjoyful but a super fun short hike about a block to Princess Margaret beach was splendid and we did this every day. Town is just outside the back door and we walked there a couple times a day too just to enjoy the sites and have a drink or snack. Hotel staff more than accommodating and we enjoyed all of them and our bantering. I would not choose another hotel but this one. I could go on and on this is a great place. So I have to mention one thing only that I would change is some kind of sunshade you could pull across the skylight in the room so in the morning the room stays dark enough to hibernate. I do enjoy my long sleeps and naps on vaca! Happy travels.

Room Tip: Choose a beach front cottage near the bar and restaurant and beach. Perfect!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank crazychicken
Bequia Plantati... H, General Manager at Bequia Plantation Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fabulous review of Bequia Plantation Hotel. It is so great to read your wonderful comments, they are truly a testament to all the hard work the team put in. All construction was completed last year and we have also added covers for the skylight.

Hopefully you can return to our sunny shores soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On a sale trip with friends, we decided to stay on shore one night.. and we did not regret it. Our stay at The Plantation was excellent! Everyone was friendly & accommodating. The views were phenomenal and plenty of things to do within walking distance from the hotel. Donnie at the bar makes a great rum punch and is even more fun to chat with! It was a last minute decision to stay on shore, and the first place we tried, the staff had left for the day... and we were so happy they had left, because we LOVED the Plantation!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

What a wonderful review, thank you so much! Our staff really do try to make every guests experience as wonderful as possible, I am so glad that we were able to give that to you.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I traveled here in late March and instantly fell in love with everything about it. The staff were most professional and friendly and bent over backwards to ensure your needs were met. The breakfast was wonderful as were the views from the restaurant. The walk into town is just a quick five minutes which provides you with multiple restaurants and bars to enjoy your stay. The walk to Princess Margaret beach is just a short 5-minute walk and lower Bay is just 15 minutes away by foot. Taxi rides are cheap so no need to rent a car. Where you need to go is well within a 5-10-minute walk however, we did enjoy renting a driver for a 3-hour tour of the island. Your throwing money away if you rent a car. From the warm reception upon our arrival to the excellent service at the restaurant and bar to the well maintained and clean rooms, the staff of the Bequia Plantation House are 5-star staff who deserve a huge THANK YOU. See you all next March 2019.

David & Holly Foster
Fairfield, Ohio USA

Room Tip: Villa 7 is spacious and comfortable and the view of the Bay is stunning! For direct beach, ask for rooms 10-12!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear David and Holly,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Bequia Plantation Hotel.

I am thrilled to read you had such a fantastic time and the staff were so accommodating. We are looking forward to seeing you both next year in sunny Bequia.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

My husband and I stayed at Plantation for 8 nights just after the very busy Easter Regatta festivities. When we arrived, Kaneesha greeted with a rum punch (our pre-arranged taxi driver, Curtis, called the hotel with our preference when he picked us up at the airport).

Kaneesha was super friendly and welcoming. While walking us to the room, she told us about the grounds and the amenities. We learned we were one of only two other occupancies at that time. I guess occupancy drops significantly after Easter. Hint: Good time to book if you like a little peace and quiet. :)

We stayed in a Beach Suite Room (room 12) and it was perfectly located (as the website describes) steps from the beach with a great view. The bed was both firm and extremely comfortable.

The only thing we would have appreciated having in our room was a small refrigerator.

Speaking of the room, I’d be remiss not to mention how pleased we were with the service we received from our housekeeper, Celestine. Her attention to detail, friendliness, and fantastic towel art will not soon be forgotten. We’ve seen the typical swans and hearts during other trips, but Celestine surprised us each day with creatures I don’t recall seeing before like a puppy, whale, and monkey - just to name a few!

We ate at the hotel’s restaurant the first evening (as well as one other night during our stay) and were very pleased with our experiences and the food (we had steak, Mahi mahi, pizza as well a few omelettes and fruit and yogurt bowls). Our accommodations included breakfast and we were happy with everything we offered each day.

Over the course of our stay, we were lucky to be taken care of by Shaneeka, Kem, Janall, Yasmine, Romeo, Danny, and Jimmy both at our tables and at the bar. Oh, and Stelton... mustn’t forget his delicious almond croissants. I’m sure I just missed naming some of the staff that took such wonderful care of us. Please know we appreciated the service, smiles, and helpfulness we received from everyone. Thank you all for the laughs. You made our stay so much fun!

When we return to Bequia, we definitely would stay at Plantation Hotel again. We highly recommend you take advantage of their perfect location, comfortable accommodations, and spend time with their friendly staff!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TTraveler27
Bequia Plantati... H, General Manager at Bequia Plantation Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to the Bequia Plantation Hotel.

The comments you have made towards the hotel, staff and services are wonderful. I am thrilled to read you had such a great time and the staff went above and beyond to make your stay so enjoyable, I have passed on your lovely comments. Celestine is delighted you enjoyed her towel art!

I do hope you return to us soon, it would be a pleasure to welcome you back.