Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
US$197
View deal
ZenHotels.comUS$203
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews ghillies bar open fire bar menu great chef soft furnishings other guests varied menu single track road comfortable rooms an overnight stay the main hotel fishing highlands lounge coast fires cyclists
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

Lovely Anya gave us a lovely friendly welcome this year and super fast service at dinner. Very quickly attended to our request for an extra chair. Lovely comfortable room and really peaceful location. Lots of fishermen staying and loving too.
Dinner delicious and enjoyed the Cullen Skink soup and tasty haddock and chips. Breakfast also delicious. Would we return?
Absolutely

Reviewed 17 September 2020

Stayed here for 1 night while doing the NC500, we were warmly welcomed and shown to our room!! Well it was huge, the bed was huge and so comfortable!!
We were'nt really hungry as we had had a big lunch at the The Seafood Shack in Ullapool. What we did have was lovely, as was breakfast!!
Would definitely return.

Room tip: We had Clan Chieftain room on the ground floor, was massive, but did'nt have a shower, only a bath with shower adapter on the tap!
2  Thank ShaznDale
Reviewed 16 September 2020 via mobile

The wife and i were out on our scottish road trip when we came across this lovely hotel. We stopped and had lunch in the bar. The food was fantastic , the beer was great , could only have the one, the staff were very friendly and very help, its worth the visit if your in the area . I think the next time I'm up there I will be going back .

Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

Small,historic quirky hotel in the middle of nowhere. Very comfortable room, and really great food. Love the open fires which add to the overall cosy and friendly atmosphere. Brilliant staff and great chef. Must come north more often!

Reviewed 9 September 2020

Delightful discovery. Availability forced me to book this hotel despite it being off the trail I initially planned. Fact is, its only 18 miles off track and a delightful single track road leading to this little hamlet. The hotel is very comfortable. Soft furnishings well placed around the property giving the impression that it is naturally spaced for large numbers of guests at a time without leaving you feel it is another victim of the Covid crisis. A very small Ghillie bar makes conversation easy with any other guests therefore very friendly, alternatively take yourself to the guests lounge and see aforementioned description. Recommend the Tornados Rossini, Nothing short of perfect. A must visit and stay, I only wish I had known and I would have booked more than one night stay. I will return and correct my error. Rooms very comfortable and so quiet. Well quiet if residents could remember that hotel doors have springs on them and they refrain from bloody slamming them shut when others are enjoying the tranquillity this hotel offers.

1  Thank btcoulter391