Lowest prices for your stay
US$137
Quality
US$136
Priceline
US$132
Expedia.comUS$143
Hotels.comUS$143
getaroom.comUS$148
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2021 via mobile

Ok, the linens were clean and the path ti the beach was nice.

Checking in, there was someone sleeping in the breakfast room. The first room they gave me , with king bed, hadn't been serviced from last guest. Only one available was with 2 queens.

The room we got wasn't terrible, but generally dirty. The toilet constantly ran and had been for awhile. Towel rack above toilet was falling off. Air gap around room door.

Not what i expected.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 14 August 2020

5 stars. Room was double the average size. Ac blew cold. Walk to beach.laundry machines worked good.everyone super friendly. Jannel at front desk really nice. 5 stars. Walk to stores and restaurants in a couple of minutes.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 17 June 2020

Very outdated, cleaning ladies do a great job and are very friendly but they can't get rid of the bugs. Switched rooms, same problems. Bathroom vents dont work, plumbing is plugged, no water pressure, grounds are covered in trash and cigarette butts because no place to put them. Small pool that we couldn't use because too crowded for this time during Covid. They don't shut it down at 10, I could hear kids screaming all the way up to midnight. Some questionable people staying there. Rickety boards and overgrown weeds on the trail to beach. Balconies are locked. Filthy elevator. One washing machine and it's out of order!
Positives: short walk to clean beach where you can rent chairs and umbrella ($50/day though), shopping and restaurants within walking distance, comfy beds and pillows. Felt safe and low crime area.

I wouldn't stay here again and I expect better from a Quality hotel!

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank jsarnes615
Reviewed 13 June 2020 via mobile

This hotel was bad from the start. The sheets were dirty. The comforter had a hole in it. The blanket had a large cigarette burn. I honestly don’t know what’s worse the roaches or the dirty sheets. I went to the front desk to request new sheets. I must say the hotel front desk clerk was nice but he couldn’t really help. He couldn’t provide clean sheets and advised me to wait until after 11pm when his co-worker arrived. I never got clean sheets. I am literally siting here with every light on in the room because the roaches crawl out like crazy when it’s dark. I actually took all my bags and belongings out of this room and placed them in the car after I saw the second roach. I have killed a total of six roaches now. If there was another hotel available in the area I would leave tonight. I guess the loud obnoxious drunk people in the breezeway are too inebriated to notice how run down this hotel is. I will NEVER come back. It’s loud, dirty and not worth it. Do not be fooled by the closeness to the beach down the broken board walk. Just save yourself a headache and the risk of anxiety from the roaches and book elsewhere.

Date of stay: June 2020
4  Thank KThr3
Reviewed 20 May 2020

This hotel has 2.5 things going for it:
1 - Hospitality - the people were nice at check in - then I asked for more towels ... service is an issue.
2 - The bed - the bed was good (not great).
3 - Direct beach access (it is a little uneven, board walk and up/down stairs to get to the beach)
Someone needs to purchase this hotel and update it to the current market. There were several issues: bad lighting, old carpets (don't walk with white socks), bad furniture and difficult to get serviced for maid. It is cost effective, so you get what you pay for? If you can afford more, do it!

Date of stay: May 2020