“Escape Vegas”

Escape Zone 60, Sandestin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Escape Zone 60 is a live, interactive, fun, puzzle solving game where you have 60 minutes to solve the puzzles needed to complete your goal of escaping the room before time is up. No special skills are required, only an interest to succeed and have Fun.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had a complete blast with my wife and kids. Weather was cloudy and we decided to do our first Escape Room. It was convenient and easily made a reservation online. We were paired with another couple and worked as a team. Staff was attentive and friendly. We only asked for one hint and we made it out with 3:08 to spare. Definitely recommend Escape 60 for a great time!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"blast"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

With 3 seconds left we made it out. We decided to find something to do one evening while on vacation and have done several escape rooms prior. We called to see if there was any rooms available on a Friday night with not much notice. When I called I got the voicemail. thinking oh well find something else to do. Shortly after I received a call, "sorry I missed your call may I help you?" Wow am I glad they called back, we ended up going into the pirate room. As I said before not my 1st escape room. I have done the lab in Louisville KY, and the AL Capone room in French Lick Indiana. This was by far the largest display and setup. Nothing resembled a room, it was a ship. The entire room was transformed to make a true set. The team working made us feel comfortable and helped us to get started. I must say if you are in the Destin area and need something to do go for it. We had 4 Adults, and now the room has 4 extra names on the wall. We will be back in July with plans of doing the vegas room.

1  Thank C M
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We have been to many “escape rooms” and The Sandestin Escape Zone 60 is awesome. Back in January my family was the first to escape the “Vegas” escape room. We had so much fun. Today we escape “The Pirate Ship” with literally less than a second to spare. A fun time was had by all. My husband and I (both in our 40’s), our nephew Chris (24) and our son Michael (13) were the only ones in the room. Tim was great with his hints. They were not too easy, but good enough to help us through a couple tricky spots. We all had a great time. This is definitely a place to go to have some fun. We are looking forward to coming back and trying out hand at “The Meat Locker.” Thanks again Tim for adding to the fun experience. It is obvious he loves what he does!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We went to the Escape Zone 60 at Miramar Beach (Sandestin area) and really had a great time. We chose this location because we thought the Pirate Ship theme sounded fun and we weren't disappointed. It was our first time to do an escape room, so we weren't sure what to expect. Tim was super helpful and definitely encouraging at the right times. After a few minutes of trying several things and not getting anywhere, and then trying something new, we heard some beeping and noticed that on the screen was written "Dad's on the right track" - so that was really helpful. He gave us a couple of clues when we asked. We were very close to escaping - on the last puzzle when the time elapsed, but he helped us finish anyway. It was just four of us (two adults, one 15, one 12) and the puzzles were pretty solvable except for one that we thought was kind of obscure. A really good time and we'd definitely do another one!