See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here over a week and used it as a base for visiting Tayrona and La Guajira. The cabana was very comfortable, clean and large, with a bathroom, balcony, and hammock/chairs. The property has a nice little pool with a waterfall and the surrounding plants and trees are beautiful. When lounging by the pool or in the hammock we often were brought a surprise fresh juice or coffee/tea. Nice touch! We frequently snacked on avocados from tree next to our room. The couple who own it and their staff are very friendly and eager to please. They have good knowledge of the region and can coordinate tours. Only reason I don’t give it a 5 is the location on the main road. We didn’t find it noisy, because of the vegetation, but being able to take a quiet walk would have been a plus. Really good value, beautiful accommodation and breakfast included.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights whilst visiting the beautiful Tayrona Park. On arrival we were welcomed by the charming Javier who spoke good English and offered us refreshments before giving us lots of information about the park. The room I stayed in was beautiful, it even had its own little pool inside! The rooms are spacious and clean with everything you need. The hotel has its own restaurant service with lots of choice and delicious food. It’s close to the entrance of the park and the owner usually will drive you there but if not the bus is frequent and cheap. We had a wonderful stay, lovely attentive staff (particularly Javier and Max) and would definitely recommend this place to anyone seeking a bit of tropical paradise.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay here. The rooms and hotel are beautiful set amongst fruit trees and the edge of the jungle. The owner did not speak english and our spanish was not great but he went out of his way to bring other a volunteer from a nearby hostel to help translate and check we knew where to go for lunch. Food was great and we enjoyed relaxing at night with a beer on the benches round the pool.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel and a friendly staff. But there is many, many, heavy traffic. I'm a good sleeper but with a sound level like this I haven't slept a minute. Pity because this is the only con of this cosy place..

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Went here with my girlfriend for three nights and booked a double room for 46€. Here a short review.

+ beautiful small houses at the slope between trees and plants. Great view at the mountains!
+ very nice and helpful staff.
+ to start your daily trips they drive you where you want
+ clean area, clean rooms, clean pool
+ delicious and cheap meals at their restaurant
+ a good selection of good breakfast you can choose. With coffee and juice

I try to do the reviews critically in dependence to the prize and not just give 5 points or 1. It's the first time I give 5 points for a stay this travel. You will enjoy!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple