“seafood platter”

Mrs Will the Fish - seafood take-away
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Solva
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Description: Mrs Will the fish is only a takeaway – but what a take away! You’d be lucky to find such beautifully presented, fresh crab and lobster in even the most prestigious restaurants. I sell locally caught and dressed crabs, lobsters and seafood platters to the public from my bungalow, Parc Benny. The seafood platters consist of crabs, lobsters, crevettes and prawns. A recent pricelist can be seen in the accompanying photos. Local buses stop 20 yards from Parc Benny, outside the Memorial Hall.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Came home today to Surrey from Solva with a platter for two, it was delicious, a real taste of the sea. Beautifully prepared and arranged.

Jan P, Owner at Mrs Will the Fish - seafood take-away, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

I am so pleased you enjoyed your last taste of Sunny Solva when you arrived home in Surrey. Your platter was the first one that I had promoted in this way; I knew that having it in your suitably cold cool box would be just perfect for you after travelling. Thank you for your kind review, and I look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Fresh lobster, crab and prawns beautifully presented. Ideal meal for the seaside and great value. A taste of Pembrokeshire.

Jan P, Owner at Mrs Will the Fish - seafood take-away, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for your kind review. So pleased you enjoyed your seafood! I think it is the perfect way to end a perfect day. I shall look forward to seeing you again, when Pembrokeshire beckons! Thanks.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Delicious takeaway platter of lobster, prawns and dressed crab, beautifully presented and enjoyed by us all in the warm evening sunshine. Great service and very good value for money. Will definitely be back.

Thank you so much for your kind review. I enjoy meeting all my customers and to know they really enjoyed the seafood means such a lot to me. Nice to know you will be back, let’s hope you bring the wonderful weather that we have right now. Thank you.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place by chance. We really enjoyed the seafood platter (£25) for two people. It was good value.

We had it with some freshly baked bread and bakewell tarts that we made. Yum!

Jan P, Owner at Mrs Will the Fish - seafood take-away, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

So pleased you found us! Thank you for your kind review, so glad you enjoyed your seafood platter, and you thought it was good value. I’ll willingly swap a few crevettes for a Bakewell tart next time....sounds delicious!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Thank you Mrs Will the Fish! We have just eaten fab prawns, spider crab and lobster, excellent value, dinner for four, all beautifully prepared by a lovely lady with interesting stories to tell. See you again very soon!

Jan P, Owner at Mrs Will the Fish - seafood take-away, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am so pleased you enjoyed your seafood and I hope to see you again when you visit our beautiful Pembrokeshire again!