All reviews welsh rugby lunch time bar and restaurant cooked to perfection centre of town lovely food friday night family room toast steak port talbot union meal lock venue organisation eve
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Visited at lunchtime, great choices on menu, I chose the beef roast, and was not disappointed. Everything was cooked to perfection. Staff were attentive, friendly and efficient. Reasonable prices and nice surroundings

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Had lovely meal in the bar area recently. Good plateful of tasty well cooked food which was very good value for money. Often call in for coffee as the bar area is very comfortable to chat with friends etc.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I hosted a surprise 25th Anniversary party for my son and daughter in law on 7th April. From the outset, I had nothing but outstanding service, and I can't speak highly enough of Sean for whom nothing was too much trouble. The food was superb in fact, there was nothing to criticize and believe me it there was, I would. Thank you all so much for making a special evening an exceptional one.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in for a Thursday evening dinner. Had chorizo and prawn for starters. The meat came in a dish and tasted good. However, the salad was served on a cracked wooden plate. A nice host for bacteria. Also the toast was burnt.
Cutlery was cleared with starter. Had to ask for cutlery for main.
Main was braised beef. It was tough braised beef!!
I did get my pint taken off the bill when I complained as I’d eaten my meat.
On the positive. The staff were very nice.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I have just visited with my family and my brother and his family for Mother’s Day Sunday dinner 9 of us in total. We all had 3 courses which were superbly cooked with a great choice. Fabulous service, great food at a reasonable price. Will definitely be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family